Sasha's New Puppies !!

alcastive

Hello everyone,

My dog gave birth yesterday to 6 puppies, she's been feeding them and keep them next to her since yesterday, i don't think she would leave them even for a walk :)

Here's some photos of the puppies.

southerngirl

Honored Member
AWW! They are adorable. I just love puppies, it's so amazing to watch them grow up and see what their personalities are.

alcastive

Sorry i cant fix the pics :( my laptop was damaged yesterday and i'm using my phone now to access

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Thanks for the link, running_dog, I couldn't see them either. They're just adorable, I love their little pink feet.:) Have fun with them.

Jukes

Ohh - how cute - enjoy the little puppies - they'll be all grown up before you know it:LOL:
Thanks for the link running_dog - glad I got to see them

bekah1001

Honored Member
Hmmmm. They should be opening soon. Riley pups eyes opened really fast( 10 days old) but some eyes opened at 2 weeks

running_dog

Honored Member
I think I read somewhere that terriers and other small dogs can take a little longer than 14 days to open their eyes.
Alcastive, what does your terrier expert friend say?

alcastive

Guys! I woke up today and the puppies were still closing their eyes, i went up took my coffee then came back to find one who is openning his eyes then 1 min later all puppies start to see :)

alcastive

I cant keep them all, i wish i can but i'm gonna keep one for sasha, and i will not give the others until
They complete 6 weeks with their mother, the vet gave me supplements kind of vitamins because sasha is feedin them and she needs energy.

I'm gonna keep a male so any suggestion for a favorite name?
I was thinking of Chester or Mylo

sara

Staff member
They should not leave their mother and litter 'till they are at least 8 weeks, 6 weeks is way too young. You also need to look up socializing a litter properly and helping to make them into the best pets they can be. Raising a litter properly is very hard work... you dont just keep them in a box and let momma look after them.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Kaito Japanese for sea, ocean, soar, fly it is pronounced Kah-ee-toh
cola, cowboy, Flicker, Hamlet, Snickers, Koda, Magna, Rally, Shasta, Teegan, Trouble, Ziggy, Soda

alcastive

Thank you sara for your help, i will do that.

Southern girl thx for name suggestion :)

I want to hold them and caress them but it's impossible when sasha's around she wont allow me :)