Sasha's New Puppies !!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by alcastive, Sep 1, 2011.

1. alcastive Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

My dog gave birth yesterday to 6 puppies, she's been feeding them and keep them next to her since yesterday, i don't think she would leave them even for a walk :)

Here's some photos of the puppies.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

2. southerngirl Honored Member

AWW! They are adorable. I just love puppies, it's so amazing to watch them grow up and see what their personalities are.
  3. sara Moderator

I cant see the pics!
  4. Anneke Honored Member

me neither:cry:
  5. southerngirl Honored Member

Left click on it and press open image in new tag.
  6. bekah1001 Honored Member

Dosent work for me. My dog had puppies two weeks ago. 10 golden retrievers
  7. alcastive Well-Known Member

Sorry i cant fix the pics :( my laptop was damaged yesterday and i'm using my phone now to access
  8. running_dog Honored Member

This is the link that comes up if you left click, hopefully people will be able to use it to see Sasha's pups.
    Hope all goes well with the pups :).
    alcastive and jackienmutts like this.
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Thanks for the link, running_dog, I couldn't see them either. They're just adorable, I love their little pink feet.:) Have fun with them.
    alcastive likes this.
  10. Jukes Well-Known Member

Ohh - how cute - enjoy the little puppies - they'll be all grown up before you know it:LOL:
    Thanks for the link running_dog - glad I got to see them
  11. bekah1001 Honored Member

Awe cute I love all their different spots they have
  12. alcastive Well-Known Member

Thanks guys it's been like 2 weeks and they still didn't open their eyes
  13. bekah1001 Honored Member

Hmmmm. They should be opening soon. Riley pups eyes opened really fast( 10 days old) but some eyes opened at 2 weeks
  14. running_dog Honored Member

I think I read somewhere that terriers and other small dogs can take a little longer than 14 days to open their eyes.
    Alcastive, what does your terrier expert friend say?
  15. alcastive Well-Known Member

Guys! I woke up today and the puppies were still closing their eyes, i went up took my coffee then came back to find one who is openning his eyes then 1 min later all puppies start to see :)
  16. bekah1001 Honored Member

17. alcastive Well-Known Member

I cant keep them all, i wish i can but i'm gonna keep one for sasha, and i will not give the others until
    They complete 6 weeks with their mother, the vet gave me supplements kind of vitamins because sasha is feedin them and she needs energy.

I'm gonna keep a male so any suggestion for a favorite name?
    I was thinking of Chester or Mylo
  18. sara Moderator

They should not leave their mother and litter 'till they are at least 8 weeks, 6 weeks is way too young. You also need to look up socializing a litter properly and helping to make them into the best pets they can be. Raising a litter properly is very hard work... you dont just keep them in a box and let momma look after them.
    AliciaD and alcastive like this.
  19. southerngirl Honored Member

Kaito Japanese for sea, ocean, soar, fly it is pronounced Kah-ee-toh
    cola, cowboy, Flicker, Hamlet, Snickers, Koda, Magna, Rally, Shasta, Teegan, Trouble, Ziggy, Soda
    alcastive likes this.
  20. alcastive Well-Known Member

Thank you sara for your help, i will do that.

Southern girl thx for name suggestion :)

I want to hold them and caress them but it's impossible when sasha's around she wont allow me :)