Sara Carson On Letterman

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Jean Cote, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

Fabulous news! Sara Carson will be on Letterman tonight for the "Stupid Pet Trick". Make sure that you wish her good luck and congratulations!

Check out her Profile

Or...

Visit her Facebook

P. S. I suspect she will be demonstrating the "Blow Bubbles" trick, everyone should watch it! :)

2. southerngirl Honored Member

I can't wait to watch it!
  3. Dogster Honored Member

I know!!!! OMD!!!!!:D I can't wait to watch her and Hero!!!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!! I hope Hero does well!!!

GOOD LUCK Sara and Hero!!!!!!:)
  4. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Super excited to see Sara and Hero on Letterman! It's awesome to see her and Hero doing big things!!!!
  5. MaryK Honored Member

That's fantastic news! We get Letterman a few months after it's shown in the States and Canada, so will have to watch out for her.
    Sara Carson, Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  6. Caiti Experienced Member

Watching it now! You guys did amazing!!! I can hardly believe it :D
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

Loved it, you guys were amazing!!(y)
    Sara Carson and MaryK like this.
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

Here's the video in case anyone missed it, fast forward 3:30

9. Dogster Honored Member

They were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!:D:D Hero was so polite, I loved how he showered David Letterman with kisses, lol. :p Loved the slow motion!!:)

Btw, the parrot was fantastic!!! Here's more proof of how amazing a clicker is.:) It can train a parrot to play mommy!
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you so much Jean, I don't have to wait months now to see Sara and Hero.:D(y)

They were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: Hero was a perfect gentleman and the way he showered David Letterman with kisses was gorgeous! The slow motion was fabulous!! Loved the bubble blowing, never seen a dog do that before.

I agree Dogster, the parrot was fantastic!!!! As you say, just more proof of how amazing clicker training is. Never seen a parrot playing Mommy before either.
  11. jackienmutts Honored Member

Sara and Hero rocked!!! (y):cool: And I agree, I loved the way Hero buttered up Dave and kissed him all over, really made nice - he knew what he was doing!!! They were awesome!! :love:(y):cool:
    Sara Carson, MaryK, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  12. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

They did sooo amazing:) !! Can't stop watching!! Hero is so sweet!!
    Sara Carson, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  13. Evie Experienced Member

Impressive!
    Sara Carson, Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  14. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

That was wonderful!!!!!

Thanks so much for taping it Jean!!

Sara, you and Hero ROCKED!!! Nice job!!
  15. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Thank you SO much everyone :)
    Finally just settling down haha
    dogcrazy, Jean Cote, Dogster and 4 others like this.