Rucker Learns To Bowl

Dlilly

Honored Member
This is so cute! He has pretty good aim too! Shiloh has trouble hitting the pins so I cheated and put up a barried. X|

CrisM

You've inspired us to give this a try!
Valentine is very enthusiastic about kicking the ball, but she only wants to kick it backwards, sideways, or from paw to paw. She hates the idea of forward. I can't get her interested in touching the ball with the top of her foot. How did you get Rucker to do it?

sara

Staff member
@CrisM You could try with the nose instead of paw might be easier to teach that way

jordyquint

Experienced Member
You've inspired us to give this a try!
Valentine is very enthusiastic about kicking the ball, but she only wants to kick it backwards, sideways, or from paw to paw. She hates the idea of forward. I can't get her interested in touching the ball with the top of her foot. How did you get Rucker to do it?

Wow! This is a really late reply, sorry about that. Oops! I originally wanted Rucker to push the ball with his nose, but he kept offering his paw so we improvised and used the paw instead. You will definitely have to shape the behavior. :) Let me know if you need any help or already figured it out seeing it's been almost a year later... ;)