River's Wearing His Cone Again!

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
River finally healed where he was shaved for his dental, now he has one paw that is bothering him and he licked it raw. The vet thinks it is allergy related since it is that time of year. I had to get River a new cone because the inflatable one was not going to keep him away from his foot.

We will need some tricks that don't require a lot of walking. Any suggestions?

running_dog

Honored Member
Oh poor River, I hope he is soon better. Will the hide your eyes challenge help? Or is it just going to be impossible because of his cone? :(

Evie

Experienced Member
Does river know the 'tongue' trick?

There are two variations to teach; licking your lips, or sticking your tongue straight out! It's a fairly easy trick to teach, just takes a bit of time that's all. The concept to teach it is easy enough :)

Oh and the side effects of teaching this one is having a lizard-like dog when ever there's treats around :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Does river know the 'tongue' trick?

There are two variations to teach; licking your lips, or sticking your tongue straight out! It's a fairly easy trick to teach, just takes a bit of time that's all. The concept to teach it is easy enough :)

Oh and the side effects of teaching this one is having a lizard-like dog when ever there's treats around :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
We have worked on tongue and lick your lips.
Then he forgot how to touch with his nose and he wanted to kiss every time I put my hand out.