Recallers 4.0

2SpoiledAussies

I saved up and got an Advanced level of Susan Garrett's Recallers 4.0 program! I'm super excited! Is anyone going through it, or has gone through it in the past? I'm hoping it'll help Hannah like training. And maybe, just maybe, it could help keep Toby focused on me instead of the other dogs!

Anneke

Honored Member
I did recallers 1 and learned a LOT! Her games are just awesome and they do work. I stopped doing the games, so Jinx has now begun to chase deer and rabbits, but when she was in her first year, she was perfect! I should get back with the program, but it's the money that is holding me back, right now.
I'm sure it will work for you! Susan is fantastic!

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Wow, you guys I'm so excited for you!!!! I'm going to try to save up so next time I'll be ready. No funds for that right now. Have a great time and enjoy your "new" dogs!

Dogster

Honored Member
That's great!!! Please tell us how it goes!! Keep us posted!!! I wish I could sign up!! I really wanted to, but it's really expensive, and I wasn't sure which membership to go for (I'm not paying for the $1000 course, that's for sure) But we could really use the recall games... I think I'll give it a go next year. :)

2SpoiledAussies

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on how it goes!

I did recallers 1 and learned a LOT! Her games are just awesome and they do work. I stopped doing the games, so Jinx has now begun to chase deer and rabbits, but when she was in her first year, she was perfect! I should get back with the program, but it's the money that is holding me back, right now.
I'm sure it will work for you! Susan is fantastic!
It's great to hear this! I'm really hoping it makes a big difference. And recall is so important to our family anymore. We've given away a dog before because we couldn't teach him recall ( I was literally 10-20 minutes late to school 3 times a week). And my aunt's dog got ran over while they had a housekeeper before.

I'm in it! And Jean is as well. I'm going to be working with Kratos mostly then adding Jinx and Isis as I get better at the games.
Yay! I'm glad you guys are in it too! I figured I'd be working with Hannah and Toby. But I bet it'll take Hannah longer to complete.

That's great!!! Please tell us how it goes!! Keep us posted!!! I wish I could sign up!! I really wanted to, but it's really expensive, and I wasn't sure which membership to go for (I'm not paying for the $1000 course, that's for sure) But we could really use the recall games... I think I'll give it a go next year. :)
I just bought the Advanced (the lowest level), but I'm kind of wishing I bought Brilliant, because she decided to add a Shaping course in on the Brilliant and Inner Circle levels. But I don't think I'll end up upgrading when it is available, because in really trying to save up to build an agility course.

Mutt

Experienced Member
It are online courses (pre recorded) if I unerstand correctly?
I haven't entered, but I am quite curious what is about.
How is Susan Garretts general approach (I get positive, but how)? Does someone have a link to an article about her (method). Does the course show you games, tips&tricks?
How much does is cost?