Re-introduction

AOertle

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year so I feel it's probably a good idea to re-introduce myself. Even back then I wasn't super active on here so you probably don't remember me.

My name is Amber and I have three dogs

Bamm Bamm- 6 year old male Border Collie mix and my up and coming trick dog

Handsome Bamm by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Cricket- 2 year old female Mexican Street Dog or Mexidog as I like to call her. She's a rescue from Sonora, Mexico and a pretty quick learner.

COPYDSC_0533 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Joey- 1.5-2 year old male Ibizan Hound- He is a stubborn clown of a dog and not super easy to train, but he definitely provides me with a fun challenge.

Joey Fall Photo by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

and heck... since we have the holidays coming up... here's our 2012 holiday photo

cover3 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Thought I would try to be a little bit more active here because I need the extra motivation to keep working on my trick training. So... hi everyone! *waves*

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome back to D.T.A.!!!!!!!!:D Your dogs are GORGEOUS, just LOVE the Christmas photo, they all look wonderful:love: Do stick around this time, this forum rocks and is very motivational.

mRae

I haven't been on this site in probably over a year so I feel it's probably a good idea to re-introduce myself. Even back then I wasn't super active on here so you probably don't remember me.

My name is Amber and I have three dogs

Bamm Bamm- 6 year old male Border Collie mix and my up and coming trick dog

Handsome Bamm by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Cricket- 2 year old female Mexican Street Dog or Mexidog as I like to call her. She's a rescue from Sonora, Mexico and a pretty quick learner.

COPYDSC_0533 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Joey- 1.5-2 year old male Ibizan Hound- He is a stubborn clown of a dog and not super easy to train, but he definitely provides me with a fun challenge.

Joey Fall Photo by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

and heck... since we have the holidays coming up... here's our 2012 holiday photo

cover3 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Thought I would try to be a little bit more active here because I need the extra motivation to keep working on my trick training. So... hi everyone! *waves*

Hi Amber, love your puppies and pictures! what a diverse group, cute ones all, and they are learning tricks. I am going to be happy when this little one of mine can start some more new skills. We are still working on potty training-she is 9+ weeks and very good. She is at the stage right now where she has discovered she can run --and gets 'the zoomies' a couple times a day which is very amusing. Dashes full tilt through the house like a possessed pup for very short time. She also really likes exercising her needle sharp milk teeth. So lots of chewables are on her menu. Right now she has her thimble sized pink kong and is trying to help me type too. She can multitask. I however, cannot. I know I enjoy the encouragment from site members and imagine you will too. Welcome back!

AOertle

Thank you so much everyone. I definitely plan to try and stick around this time. I absolutely LOVE trick training and want to eventually also do a little freestyle dance with one of my dogs as well. I have a few videos on my youtube of the dogs doing tricks and I'm going to start trying to remember to film the whole progression when I teach new stuff.