Ray&jerry

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raymond upton, Dec 29, 2012.

1. raymond upton Well-Known Member

my name is ray I live in a rural section of virginia beach my dogs name is jerry he's an 18 month old red nose american pitbull terrier he is part clown part spring and part couch potatoe he loves kids and other dogs his favorite hobby is chasing a frisbee or destroying rope toys hes very playful and affectionate and very smart he's learned all his commands and tricks very quickly he was a rescue dog we've had him for just about a year now . p_00108.jpg
    Dlilly, dogcrazy, Dogster and 2 others like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome. Jerry is a beautiful dog. Pitt bull retirees are amazing loving dogs from what I've heard.
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  3. raymond upton Well-Known Member

thanks he is very loving and not stingy with the hugs and kisses
  4. Linda A Experienced Member

Welcome, Jerry! Your dog sounds like a real sweetheart. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures together.
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome Ray and Jerry:) Jerry sounds like a real sweetheart, adore Pitties:love: Kudos to you for rescuing him!!!(y)

Looking forward to seeing more pics of Jerry. The people here are very friendly, so jump in and have fun.:)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!:) Jerry sounds like an amazing dog:love: He's beautiful!!!:love: I would love to see some more pics of him!!!:D

Enjoy the site!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!!!!
    MaryK likes this.