Radio Flyer Ziggle

Linda A

Experienced Member
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this but I didn't know where else to put it.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this video for the new Radio Flyer Ziggle and thought it was so cute.

Just had to have one for Royal!! It arrived today and I think he really likes it. So far he is just learning to mount it. After he gets good at that I will see if I can teach him to move it. This is gonna be so much fun!!

2013-05-07-Royal on Ziggle.jpg

sara

Staff member
Awe that's AWESOME!!!

After I learned to ride pallet jacks by making small zig zags, I wondered why there wan't a toy made that moved that way... It's alot of fun!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awesome! Royal looks really at ease on his Ziggler! Cannot wait to see how he progresses. Would love one for my boy.

Linda A

Experienced Member
Well, 24 hours after getting the Ziggle, Royal has learned to get on it and he is giving me paw lifts. I need to teach him not to lift his paws so high. They only need to come up a tiny bit. This will shift the pressure on the handle bar and make it move.

Linda A

Experienced Member
Royal is beginning to catch on to shifting his paws to get the Ziggle to move. He isn't going fast and he isn't going far but he's getting there. LOL!

Linda A

Experienced Member
We are making great progress with the Ziggle. We've had it for two weeks now and we are getting some distance added. Soooo proud of my boy!!

blacknym

Experienced Member
ohh for sure! That he actually does it and seems relaxed and looks like he is having fun is awesome. Royal is such a good boy!