Rabbit Tricks/agility Video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Ariel, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Ariel Well-Known Member

Hi guys, this is a formal introduction to the site from Princess Sparkle (Sparkle for short) my lionhead rabbit. She is 8 weeks old and is off to a great start with her training.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww she is so cute. man I miss having rabbits they are so smart. I subscribed to your page, please keep uploading videos of her tricks.
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

AWESOME !!
    THAT IS GREAT!!

Where in the world do you find such itty bitty agility equipment? or do you make it??
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

That is ADORABLE and soo cool!!!!:love::cool: Only 8 weeks old???? wow, such a smart bunny!!!!:)
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  5. Ariel Well-Known Member

I made everything. It was pretty cheap to make. I just took a visit to the local craft store and picked up some wood glue, some paint, a few pieces of wood, an embroidery hoop (for the tire) and some colored duct tape. At home I had nails, a hammer, and a hand saw.

The sawing by hand was the hardest part. Nailing, gluing, painting and taping were easy.
  6. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Awesome! I wonder if shredded carrot would work when she's a bit bigger (so the smaller shreds would be a good treat size). Please keep posting!
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//"I made everything. "//

NO WAY!! :eek: WOW!! That is almost as incredible as your ability to train any type of animal!
    wow, you could sell these, and call them "Sparkle's Agility Sets":D
    Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  8. bekah1001 Honored Member

Wow, I'm blown away here! This is amazing!!!
  9. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Very nice! Proud of you for expanding your training to these guys!
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  10. madeleine Experienced Member

Looks good!!!!!