R.i.p. Patches

Dogster

Honored Member
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I'm crying right now.:cry:

Patches passed away yesterday.:cry: I had her since she was small... she was 7 years young, best cat in the world.:love::cry:
DSCN1938.JPG

IMG_3209.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_3249.JPG

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ohhhhhhhhh, dogster, i'm so so sorry to hear this, aw, that's really tough. Sure was one goooood looking cat, i know that had to be one lucky lucky cat to live with you.
hang in there, lil dogster.
>HUGS<

MissyBC

Experienced Member
I know this post is old... from June 2012... but I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Dogster. It sounds very similar to what happened to my brother's cat, Muse, this past January (19th). Strange!!

My mom played with Muse, fed her, and a few minutes later... she was gone. :cry: Also, 7 and a 1/2. She was a calico cat. Was Patches a calico by any chance?

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Sorry to hear about Muse, MissyBC. I remember a cat of ours dying very suddenly when I was a kid. He was fairly young, maybe 3 years old. I don't remember if he had just been fed, but he was just stretching out in his favorite corner, gave a little "mew", and that was it. He had taken a few turns in the dryer a day or two before, though. :(Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

MaryK

Honored Member
I know it's an old thread, before I can on D.T.A. but so sorry to hear of your loss. I too had a cat and exactly the same thing happened. I was just a kid at the time, about seven, I found her quietly stretched out seemingly asleep.

Patches is a beautiful cat, I know she will always have a place in your heart. Hugs