Quick Hello From Nicole And Brutie

walkadilley

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole and I am the proud momma of a 2 yr old boxer named Brutie (aka Brutimus Prime and Brute Squad). My husband and I rescued him from Florida Boxer Rescue in January of this year. He has a few issues from his previous owners because they pretty much just tied him up in the back yard and never paid attention to him, but we are slowly making progress on that end. He is smart as a whip and loves learning new tricks. Since we got him we have been able to teach him sit, shake, lay down, roll over, fetch and drop, and he rarely pulls on his leash. Our new favorite trick involves a giant rubber ball the size of a bowling ball. As soon as dad or I sing the rrrratatatatatata rrrrratatatatata from the circus he runs to his ball and will walk on it with his front paws while it's rolling around. Can't wait to learn new tricks to teach and share his progress with all of you.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the ball trick :) I taught my boy to walk the ball forward, but it took alot of effort, and was NOT natural for him LOL

MaryK

Honored Member
A belated Welcome!!:) Brutie is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!:love: It's said Boxers are the clown dogs, so LOL the circus trick is highly appropriate!:LOL:(y) Thanks for rescuing this lovely boy!:)(y) Looking forward to hearing/seeing more of Brutie!