Proud Jrt Owner!

CJSophie

My name is Celliena and I am from central Indiana. My boyfriend of 2 years is from Oklahoma and my Jack Russell Terrier is from West Virginia. Sophie and I travel with my boyfriend when he works, so we are a "stay at home" family.

Since we've had Sophie at 5 weeks old, we have been to; WV PA IN TN and CA. Sophie has been living in hotels and occasionally, when my bf has time off, we stay at my parents while my bf goes back to OK. Sophie has inspired me to write a book called "Sophie's Sights," right now it's just an idea but I have lots of stories and numerous pictures to share.

On Sophie's first birthday, April 2012, we took her to a pet friendly restaurant and she loved it. Although there could have been many more improvements, this has also inspired me to possibly open a "Pet Designed" restaurant where owners can bring there pets and the main focus is more on the pets.

I love my puppy dearly. She is the best part of my life right now. She has many human traits, due to how I act with her, but I love it and wouldn't change one thing about her.

Attachments

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome Sophie is so cute. She sounds like she has a very fun and interesting life. I love the idea of opening a pet friendly restaurant, I don't have any around where I live. I hope you stick around, feel free to comment on threads and post your own.

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome to D.T.A.:) Sophie sure has had an interesting life. Wish there was a dog friendly restaurant here too!

Love her pics. Do stay around, this is a great forum with grand people and dogs!

jsmith

Hello and welcome to the forums! Sophie is adorable. I love Jack Russell Terriers and would eventually like to own one.