Potcake

running_dog

Honored Member
Good to see you on DTA, if you enjoy this website half as much as me you'll be an addict...
I had to google Bahamian potcake to make sure you weren't joking! My dog is also a mixed breed (a lurcher). Could you upload a photo of yours to show us what it looks like?

Dodge

:ROFLMAO:well hello and a very warm welcome to you,I thought you was joking,too and googled your potcake doglet:ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to a chat and of course some pics of your babe:love:

sara

Staff member
Very cool! I've never heard of them, but after a bit of googling, I'm in LOVE! they remind me alot of the Rez dogs we rescue!

charmedwolf

Staff member
I just felt like the biggest nerd.... I actually knew what a potcake was but at first I just thought you were talking about the food. Silly me!

Welcome to DTA! Can't wait to see some pictures!

abby_someone

I just felt like the biggest nerd.... I actually knew what a potcake was but at first I just thought you were talking about the food. Silly me!

Welcome to DTA! Can't wait to see some pictures!
No way! Where in the world did you ever hear of a Potcake? (other than the food of course;)).

charmedwolf

Staff member
When I was a dog show in Florida, a rescue was there with some. There was such a variety in color and look but they all had the same body shape. Very pretty looking.

abby_someone

They do have a good look. The Wikipedia showed a picture, they looked a lot bigger than the "standard" said they were. I really liked them. They look like sturdy dogs, and you are right, they had many colors.