Post Your Pic!!

sara

Staff member
She DOES miss my little ones LOL But they have 5 dogs in their house right now, so I think they're full! LOL

Dogster

Honored Member
GREAT PICS TIF!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!! I bet Jenny and Bella are going to sleep soundly tonight!!!!!! (not so sure about Zara.....:ROFLMAO:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Yep they snoozed as soon as they got home, Jenny is sore though :( her arthritis.
Zara didn't get as much exercise as the other two as she was really bad at the park today so had to put lead on her and cut it short. Exercised Bella and Jenny together then Zara seperate as Bellas reactions are getting less so far and Zara is getting worse. *Sigh*

Dogster

Honored Member
Well, at least BELLA is getting better, :sigh::( Arrgh, I don't like arthritis:mad:. Maybe you should get a trainer for Zara....:(

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Well, at least BELLA is getting better, :sigh::( Arrgh, I don't like arthritis:mad:. Maybe you should get a trainer for Zara....:(
It's my mums decision. And any decision is on hold at the mo as she had an operation monday and needs to get over that.
The trainer I am going to be taking classes with Bella also does 1-2-1 sessions which is what Zara needs I think.

Bella is getting Better, she still doesn't like walks but she doesn't really try to hide when I get the lead out anymore and they training in the front of the house is going well. :)

Def think trainer for Zara as she's not really easy to motivate out side the house. Bella is with her Ball at the park where as Zara isn't. *Sigh*

Yep I hate arthritis especially with Jenny she still thinks she is two, and she loooooooooooves playing fetch at the park. :(

Dogster

Honored Member
Bella's trainer seems to be working out for her!!!!!:LOL: At least you have an idea of a trainer for Zara.... If your mother makes the decision to have a trainer for Zara, I wish the best of luck on the training and I hope she improves!!!!!:D

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bellas not bin yet to the class she starts 4th april but I have been emailing the trainer about her, Think Bella has been improving due to the training in the garden and out the front of the house.

You couldn't get more opposite dogs than Bella and Zara. Bella and Jenny are very similar though. lol.

Dogster

Honored Member
Oh, sorry I didn't know. It's just AWESOME that Bella's improving without a trainer!!!!!:D I'm soo happy for you Tif!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

I would have thought that since Bella and Zara grew up together, they could become more similar to eachother. I'm soooo wrong!!!!:cautious: But I guess that opposites attract....

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Oh, sorry I didn't know. It's just AWESOME that Bella's improving without a trainer!!!!!:D I'm soo happy for you Tif!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

I would have thought that since Bella and Zara grew up together, they could become more similar to eachother. I'm soooo wrong!!!!:cautious: But I guess that opposites attract....
Ah nope. They don't really get on. Zara is a bit of a bully. Bella gets on better with Jenny. Bella tends to ignore Zara now whereas Zara tends to try to start fights - I think play fights but she doesn't know when to stop so I don't let her.

From, day 1 on the trip home they were different lol Bella cuddled up to me agains my shoulder where as Zara would not lie still kept running on the back seat.
Bella is the more relaxed dog, and Zara is as we call her the "physco" dog.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Hahaha great pics, I'm always putting toys on Bellas head when she is tired out lol she just looks at me then goes back to sleep lol

Is that a frisbee on shivons head.???

I have £20 gift card on amazon.co.uk to spend and me bin looking at toys, spoilt for choice lol

Dogster

Honored Member
Did you get them from different breeders, 'cause they act sooo different!!!:) I'm glad that Bella and Jenny like eachother. Should've figured out that Zara and Bella don't get along as well as her and Jenny, because Jenny and Bella play together in most of the pics.;)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Yep. Theres 2 months difference in their ages, we got Bella first after Jennys companion died as shes always had another dog. Mum decided she wanted one too so after I'd had Bella a couple of months she got her. She went for the eyes.

Zara doesn't play especially not out the house, she herds (runs circles round us) at parks.

Where as Bella is nearly as obsessed as Jenny about playing fetch.

Dogster

Honored Member
Hahaha!!!! Now I understand!!!! Does Zara herd toys at home???? Tigerlily's dog, Buddy herds laundry baskets.:) Shivon doesn't like to play fetch. More like fetch/chase/tug.:rolleyes:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Hahaha!!!! Now I understand!!!! Does Zara herd toys at home???? Tigerlily's dog, Buddy herds laundry baskets.:) Shivon doesn't like to play fetch. More like fetch/chase/tug.:rolleyes:
Not really but she does like us all to be in the same room, shes not happy if her "herd" split up. She's very vocal about it.
Zara in the house is more fetch and keep lol.

running_dog

Honored Member
Tried to take a photo of Zac and Gus crept into the picture... you can tell he knows he wasn't supposed to be there :ROFLMAO:

And this is why Zac doesn't get to play with many other dogs... a scary photo but it doesn't look quite like this in real life because the roll finishes with Gus on his feet leaping back in Zac's face. Zac has a weird code of "acceptable play" and actually chases off other dogs that are trying to do the the big-paw-puppy-squish on Gus - but chewing throats at high speed is okay? :confused: O_o