Post Your Pic!!

Dogster

Honored Member
OMG!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!:LOL: JUST ADORABLE!!!!! :love: Dasy and Dingo are both SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! The black dog in the first pic looks sort of like Shivon :dogsmile::D

rouen

Experienced Member
Dasy's a beagle mix, mom was supposedly a cockapoo, but none of the pups were long or curly coated so who knows. The beagle is undeniable though.
Dogster, the black pup with white markings is her brother, Remy, I've met him a few times since he's grown. He has short ears and a stockier/thicker build than Dasy. The other black one is her sister.
Here's Remy at about 7 months old

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
OH MY GOODNESS HOW DID YOU NOT TAKE THE ENTIRE LITTER HOME??? :love::love::love:
So adorable.

Gaaaaah go away puppy itch, I don't need any more dogs!!! :ROFLMAO:
Lovely pictures of Dingo and Dasy, Rouen. Both of your dogs are so cute I just want to squeeze them! :D

rouen

Experienced Member
Tx, I was lucky, the day I picked her there were only 4 in the kennel, the others were being speutered, if they were all there I'd probly still be trying to pick one :D . I'm totally hooked on beagle mixes now though!:love:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
"I'm totally hooked on beagle mixes now though!"

How could you not be, as adorable as all of those were! And I'm sure Dasy is as charming as she is cute. ^^ I'm hooked too! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, I always have had a bit of a fondness for Beagles...one of few small breeds I like! Love love love the big Beagle ears, perfectly shown in the pup in the back of the litter picture. :love: So many things to love about Beagles.

I need to stay away from this thread....when is the next Petfinder Support Group meeting?!?!?! :p

sara

Staff member
"I'm totally hooked on beagle mixes now though!"

How could you not be, as adorable as all of those were! And I'm sure Dasy is as charming as she is cute. ^^ I'm hooked too! :ROFLMAO:
Lol, I always have had a bit of a fondness for Beagles...one of few small breeds I like! Love love love the big Beagle ears, perfectly shown in the pup in the back of the litter picture. :love: So many things to love about Beagles.

I need to stay away from this thread....when is the next Petfinder Support Group meeting?!?!?! :p
I think we need to hold one soon... I have a Border Collie that needs a home... possibly in Texas???

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
"I think we need to hold one soon... I have a Border Collie that needs a home... possibly in Texas???"

Not fair Sara. Not fair. :ROFLMAO: I think you need to meet with your sponsor to review being a good support group member! LOL.

Pawbla, love love love the first picture. He is adorable!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Baaaaah breakdown...
Mistake #1: Went to Petfinder
Mistake #2: Actually clicked on dogs that caught my eye
Mistake #3: Allowed the page(s) to load...
Mistake #4: Read about the dogs that caught my eye....
Conclusion: I need therapy. And to remove the p, e, t, f, i, n, d, and r keys from my keyboard. From now on everyone will just have to insert those letters accordingly and guess what I'm trying to say. :ROFLMAO: