Pooch Party 2012!!!!!! :d

southerngirl

Honored Member
Cute pictures Carmel and Shivon do look small next to Hero. Isn't Shivon about 34 pounds if she is Hero is a big boy. If they are about 34 pounds they are medium sized dogs and Hero is a large dog.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Well, most BCs are about 35 to 50 lbs. But Carmel especially is a bit smaller than i realized, next to Hero. somehow, i sort of knew Shivon was trim lil athletic dog, but i know a male dog of Carmel's breed, who is much larger than Carmel is, so i thought Carmel was larger.
How many pounds is Carmel?

ALL THREE DOGS ARE WAYYYYYYYYY TOO CUTE!! no matter how many pounds they are!:ROFLMAO:

ADORABLE PICTURES, LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD TIME, LOTS OF FUN!!!

Lol, since i only know you as Sara, Dogcrazy and Dogster, i had to use dogs to sort out who is dogcrazy, etc! rofl!
are Caroline and Katie also on DTA?

Dogster

Honored Member
Ummm, Shivon is small I guess:cautious: LOL. :LOL: She's 33 pounds, but she gained a bit of weight, so I'm hoping to get her down to 31 or 32 pounds (her regular weight) this summer. Carmel's a mini goldendoodle. Maybe you saw a standard one, Tigerlily??? OMD, I can't believe that everyone can't believe how small our dogs are!!!:ROFLMAO:

For future reference, LOL :ROFLMAO:

Maya = Dogster
Claudia = Dogcrazy
:D
Caroline is Claudia's sister. Katie is Sara's friend. She was staying with her. She has 2 dogs. No they're not on DTA.;):)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"I wouldn't call Shivon small I consider small 1-25 pounds I think in the 30's is medium. Missy is 35 pounds."//

yeah, me too! I so agree. I don't think Shivon is small, either, i just somehow knew Shivon was not "big" dog, is what i meant.
and whether a dog is small, medium or big, all dogs are still awesome!! and all dogs are very unique, one-of-a-kind individuals, like no other!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"Carmel's a mini goldendoodle. Maybe you saw a standard one, Tigerlily??"//

lol, shows what i know!! i didn't even know there were mini golden doodles,:ROFLMAO: yeah, our friends goldendoodle is a big dog, must be a "standard" golden doodle i guess, now that i finally know there ARE various sizes of goldendoodles! I like goldendoodles, of any size, they are very cute dogs.

//"OMD, I can't believe that everyone can't believe how small our dogs are!!!:ROFLMAO:"//
well, it's just a few of the photos made it look like dogs of very different sizes, and photos can distort sizes a bit, depending on how close a dog is to camera, etc etc,
but, either way, is not big deal, all the dogs are ADORABLE!!

......what never ceases to amaze me, is how young you all are, cuz you all rock at dog training!! There are adults who can't train anywhere near like you guys can! not even close!

Dogster

Honored Member
Haha, thanks Tigerlily!!!!:D I agree that photos distort sizes. I guess it just came as a surprise to me cuz I spend every single day with her, LOL:ROFLMAO:

Honored Member
The beg picture are very cute :)

The photo's do distort the size of a dog sometimes.

And I think Holly looks bigger in pictures than she actually is.

Holly is 5.7kgs (that's 12.5 pounds), I think if I had a picture of her next to a lab (or another breed of dog that most people know the average size of) I think she would look smaller than you expect because the pictures of her on her own make her look bigger. Also she is short and not so slender (a bit Pug shaped ;) )

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOL, i kind of know what you mean, right now, my dog is super buff, from lots of summer exercise, and the other day, buddy stopped to play with a neighbor dog for a few minutes, and the other owner said, "wow, Buddy looks bigger, is he growing?"
:confused::eek:O_o
and of course, i kept staring at Buddy, wondering, is Buddy getting chubby or something? (he wasn't, i checked his ribs and stuff) ---------what does he mean my dog look "big"?

rofl. the other owner's dog is a 7 pound white fluffy dog, though, so, that might be it.
Buddy generally likes small white fluffy dogs, :rolleyes: no idea why.

but maybe if we live with a bigger dogs, other dogs might look smaller to us than to their owners, and if we live with a small dog, other dogs seem bigger to us, than to the dogs owner who sees it every day....maybe.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Sara, we need to get a geek over here, to help you burn your photos and videos onto a CD, so you have more computer memory!!! I hear, it's all about computer memory allotment, and storing photos and especially VIDEOS just eat up one's computer "memory" allotment...

let me try to post the pic the "insert url way" brb.