Play Pool Dog Trick - Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Jean Cote, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

LOL. I saw this video on YouTube and had to post it. If I had a pool table at home I'd train my dog to do it, but unfortunately I don't.

Here is the video ... sorry for the ads in the video, I'm starting to despise YouTube just because of the ads, wasn't it like 3 years ago that it didn't have ANY ads? Urg.

P.S. I do think that break was very dangerous for the dog, that ball could have hit him in the head... I guess not a good idea to have to dog standing there when breaking.
    new bear likes this.

2. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Lol saw that just the other day. Yeah, he/she nearly got hit there at the beginning.
    Cute trick though! Wish I had a pool table too. ^^
    Jean likes this.
  3. fly30 Experienced Member

Very nice !!! lol ! Can't do that at home unfortunately, I'm missing the equipment.

Regarding ads on Ytube, it's just because people use copyright musics. I use creative common musics on my videos and Ytube don't put ads on them.
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

I think there is a YouTube settings that puts ads in the videos people get paid for each view. That's why people copy people's videos all the time, if there is a viral video an hour later there is like 5 videos re-uploaded that is the same thing so people watch it and they collect money from views. Anyways... I may be wrong too, lol! :)
  5. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

This is a great trick! I agree, it makes me want a pool table!
  6. Sue Gale New Member

Training and patience says it all. The equipment helps too!
  7. mewzard Experienced Member

hehe cool!! maybe the dog could teach the humans to do the Break properly?