Play Pool Dog Trick - Youtube Video

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. I saw this video on YouTube and had to post it. If I had a pool table at home I'd train my dog to do it, but unfortunately I don't.

Here is the video ... sorry for the ads in the video, I'm starting to despise YouTube just because of the ads, wasn't it like 3 years ago that it didn't have ANY ads? Urg.

P.S. I do think that break was very dangerous for the dog, that ball could have hit him in the head... I guess not a good idea to have to dog standing there when breaking.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol saw that just the other day. Yeah, he/she nearly got hit there at the beginning.
Cute trick though! Wish I had a pool table too. ^^

fly30

Experienced Member
Very nice !!! lol ! Can't do that at home unfortunately, I'm missing the equipment.

Regarding ads on Ytube, it's just because people use copyright musics. I use creative common musics on my videos and Ytube don't put ads on them.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I think there is a YouTube settings that puts ads in the videos people get paid for each view. That's why people copy people's videos all the time, if there is a viral video an hour later there is like 5 videos re-uploaded that is the same thing so people watch it and they collect money from views. Anyways... I may be wrong too, lol! :)