People Of Ontario

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by bekah1001, Mar 4, 2013.

1. bekah1001 Honored Member

2. MaryK Honored Member

Yes must be just for people in Ontario, sorry couldn't help.
  3. Caiti Experienced Member

Signed ;)
    bekah1001 likes this.
  4. threenorns Well-Known Member

signed AND commented.

seriously: if dandy had "gone to the bad" from my mismanagement, i would stack him against a tiddly liddle pibble any day of the week - he used to EAT rocks! i mean he would get rocks and grind them up! he overtook a motorcycle doing 30kph and when we tested him with the sunfire (tied a moose bone to the bumper and had him chase us up the road), he hit 40kph before peeling off to jump into a swamp (which taught us a valuable lesson as we felt honour-bound to give him a ride home - the upholstery never quite recovered). from a sit, he can comfortably jump to the top of a retaining wall as high as my chest and when he wanted out of the pen, from a sit, he sailed over the fence, lightly tapped my shoulder in passing overhead, and was outtie.

i count my blessings every day that all this physical prowess comes with a heart of pure gold and a nature that is nothing but sunshine.

but it's not fair that if he got into a fight with a staffie, the staffie would be shot and i'd get a stern warning and a fine.
    bekah1001 likes this.
  5. bekah1001 Honored Member

threenorns likes this.