Peek-a-boo

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Kirby, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Has anyone ever seen another dog do this trick?

Poll closed May 8, 2012.
Yes 5 vote(s) 62.5%
No 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kirby Member

Photo on 2012-02-14 at 23.01.jpg Has anyone ever seen another dog do this??? Just curious

2. Dogster Honored Member

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!:eek: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::love::ROFLMAO: That is the CUTEST trick I've EVER seen!!!!!
  3. sara Moderator

HOW CUTE! Yes, I've seen a couple of videos with that trick, but it's def. not common!
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

I need to teach Shivon that!!!!:)
    bekah1001 likes this.
  5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

I need to try teaching Bella that but I have yet to be able to make her wipe her face with her paws
  6. bekah1001 Honored Member

That is amazing! Splash (kikopup) can do that.
    Dogster likes this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

NO, not sitting up!! how cute! How in the world did you train this??

so so cute!!
    Dogster likes this.
  8. 648117 Honored Member

Holly does this most mornings (but not as a trick).

When I come down stairs and pick her up so she is sitting up in my arms, for some reason she always covers her face with both her paws just like that picture (except I'm holding her). She only does it to me and I don't know why she does it (and only in the morning) but it is very cute.
    tigerlily46514, bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

OMG, you should totally "capture" that!!!! Oh, that would be AWESOME!!!!!:LOL:
  10. Kirby Member

I actually have her on video doing the peekaboo trick but wasn't able to upload it. It's a . Mov file type. I'm guessing the reason was its the wrong filetype. I can send. It to you directly if u wanna have a glance. Peace Dawgs
    Dogster likes this.
  11. jodetoad Active Member

Cute trick, very cute doggie.