Pawtential Is Packing Up And Moving To The Boondocks! Yah!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I can't watch the video right now,:( i just keep getting little white dot circles spinning. I asked my genius stepson why that happens now and then, is it my computer?
He said no, it's most likely the site you are on, does not have enough broadband or something for all the users on it right now. He recommends if that happens, try a less popular time of day to watch the vids, (right now is Saturday, probably more ppl on youtube or on DTA)

or, click on it, hit pause, and let it fully "load" so gray bar goes almost all the way across, and gets way ahead of the red bar under the video,
and THEN watch it.
who knew?

BUT CONGRATS ON THE MOVE, can't wait to see your new place!!!:D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
wow, now 30+ minutes later, the video fully loaded,
and i could watch it!;)

LOVELY!! JUST LOVE IT!! How charming and wonderful and so much character! It seems to so huge, especially the outdoor shots. Love the gazebo and the porches and peace and quiet it seems to offer.
Loooove the wood floors! Love the grounds, and your dreams for the future !!! CONGRATS AND BEST OF LUCK!!! Keep us posted, and try not to go nutzO_o during your move, the way most ppl do! hee hee!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
btw, i bet you are already on it, but, i'd get those pups over to the bunnies soon, to help teach your pups what my adult dog is struggling to learn: "You do not have to chase and kill all bunnies :rolleyes: and you come when i call you, even if there is a bunny there."

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
So things are progressing really well at the house - we should be in by the beginning of July.

Barn: sadly not in a usable state
Dogs: Yep - we have 11 of all different shapes and sizes!
Acreage: is currently fully fenced but will need adapting so the little dogs don't get through.
Bunnies/Guinea Fowl: Definite default Leave It for that! And bombproof recall!

Plans: In the next 6 months I want to add a pole barn indoor training area with a full agility course, outdoor training arena and a dog obstacle play area. We should be fine to use the barn year round as we got a whole 2 days of snow last year and hopefully by next summer I will be able to have it air conditioned and fitted with agility flooring. I see clients in their homes now but I look forward to having my own training facility.

DTA coming to visit: YAY!!!! Come on over - I'll fix up some great Southern cookin' and ya'll can bring the dogs and come stay a spell!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW! You all have got a lot done so fast!! WOW! Love your colors and all! Someday, you might regret painting on top of wallpaper, or, at least, i did once. ha ha. But, for now, painting on top of wallpaper is simplest fastest solution.

YOU ALL SHOULD HIRE OUT as professional speed-remodelers or something!!