Not The Way To Teach Your Child Things

Mutt

Experienced Member
Great video!!!!!!!!!!!! It should make people realize these devices are just terrible and very cruel!

May I post this on Ra Kismet's FaceBook Page please?
Well it is not mine but from a dogtrainer/therapist, but I think that is fine since it has a clear goal (spreading the message) and is online on youtube !:)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Great video!! I don't know how many times I've heard people say tho "well, I tried it on my arm and it didn't hurt at all, so I have no problem using it". Makes me sad. :( Was just 'lurking' on another forum a couple days ago, people talking about getting an e-collar (for e-fence for their dog, had shaved the dogs neck so prongs would make good contact etc), all were so supportive. It made me so sick, I had to quit reading. They're still so widely used, it's disgusting.

Mutt

Experienced Member
Great video!! I don't know how many times I've heard people say tho "well, I tried it on my arm and it didn't hurt at all, so I have no problem using it". Makes me sad. :( Was just 'lurking' on another forum a couple days ago, people talking about getting an e-collar (for e-fence for their dog, had shaved the dogs neck so prongs would make good contact etc), all were so supportive. It made me so sick, I had to quit reading. They're still so widely used, it's disgusting.
:( though the fact that people don 't dare to test it while it is around their neck tells me enough...

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I had a friend who bought a bark shock collar for her dog. I told her my view on it and her response was "It didn't hurt when I put it on my arm." I told her since your dog isn't wearing it on his arm then it shouldn't be tested on her arm. She realized that I was right after some convincing, but she still believed that it was harmless/painless for the dog. She tested it on her neck to try and prove me wrong, but needless to say she never put it on her dog again.

I love the ad, its very clever! I might just have to share it on tumblr, facebook, and twitter.

MaryK

Honored Member
Well it is not mine but from a dogtrainer/therapist, but I think that is fine since it has a clear goal (spreading the message) and is online on youtube !:)
Thank you, I'll check the site before posting, but should be o.k. as it's on YouTube:) And I would think anyone would want to spread the message.

MaryK

Honored Member
It sure is disgusting and to actually shave the poor dog's neck that makes me feel literally sick!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick: