Newest Canine Personal Assistant Tricks

Dogster

Honored Member
I LOVE this video!!!!:love: It's AWESOME!!!:D I need to teach the laundry trick to Shivon, and the shopping cart trick...She doesn't know what's coming, LOL.;)

MaryK

Honored Member
haha- thanks!! She is available for hire! :)
Pack the blue suitcase and send her over please - first class of course:D My boys would love her that's for sure and I'm already in love:love: Excellent wages:- lots of doggy treats, her own bed (or mine if she wishes), loads of love, good food, her own bowl, lots of toys.two handsome boys to play with and two cats to tease :D Sorry bird is off limits to all other animals in the house, he's shy!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Sweet Jasmine is so precious and just the smartest, most talented and efficient dog I know!! She could probably work circles around so many people!! Just too adorable!! :love::D:love:

And I agree, when she's finished at Mary's house, send her to mine, I'll put her right to work, there's plenty to be done!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ok, now you've inspired me to get even busier with mine - they need to get back to work, they're big enough to learn to mow the lawn, or vacuum ... or something!!! :p :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
Sweet Jasmine is so precious and just the smartest, most talented and efficient dog I know!! She could probably work circles around so many people!! Just too adorable!! :love::D:love:
She sure is Jackie and yes she could ran rings around a lot of people:love:
Your guys sure could mow the lawn, am thinking of that for Rakins too!:LOL: Mop the floor after he brings in all the mud is another area I'm considering:LOL:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Your guys sure could mow the lawn, am thinking of that for Rakins too!:LOL: Mop the floor after he brings in all the mud is another area I'm considering:LOL:
If only....!!!! :oops::confused: If you figure out how to train that, we'll make you Queen of DTA!!! :LOL: (Sorry Jean, but you might even agree with that one!!:ROFLMAO:)

MaryK

Honored Member
If only....!!!! :oops::confused: If you figure out how to train that, we'll make you Queen of DTA!!! :LOL: (Sorry Jean, but you might even agree with that one!!:ROFLMAO:)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Queen hummm that sounds good - Rakins isn't afraid of the mower so that's a start:ROFLMAO: He just maybe less 'allergic' to it than my partner:ROFLMAO:

With the mop he'll do jump over it:LOL: Just gotta get a 'doggy sized' mop now:ROFLMAO: