Newest Canine Personal Assistant Tricks

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by jazmataz, Aug 27, 2012.

1. jazmataz Well-Known Member

I haven't been on this website for a while- but just wanted to update you on Jasmine's newest tricks! :)

2. MaryK Honored Member

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: She looked so cute with her little shopping trolley:love:

Is she available for hire?:D She sure is one very smart little lady(y)
    jackienmutts, jazmataz and Dogster like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

I LOVE this video!!!!:love: It's AWESOME!!!:D I need to teach the laundry trick to Shivon, and the shopping cart trick...She doesn't know what's coming, LOL.;)
    jackienmutts likes this.
  4. jazmataz Well-Known Member

haha- thanks!! She is available for hire! :)
    jackienmutts, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Pack the blue suitcase and send her over please - first class of course:D My boys would love her that's for sure and I'm already in love:love: Excellent wages:- lots of doggy treats, her own bed (or mine if she wishes), loads of love, good food, her own bowl, lots of toys.two handsome boys to play with and two cats to tease :D Sorry bird is off limits to all other animals in the house, he's shy!
    jackienmutts and Dogster like this.
  6. jackienmutts Honored Member

Sweet Jasmine is so precious and just the smartest, most talented and efficient dog I know!! She could probably work circles around so many people!! Just too adorable!! :love::D:love:

And I agree, when she's finished at Mary's house, send her to mine, I'll put her right to work, there's plenty to be done!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ok, now you've inspired me to get even busier with mine - they need to get back to work, they're big enough to learn to mow the lawn, or vacuum ... or something!!! :p :ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Yes, no more chores for us!!!:ROFLMAO:
    jackienmutts and MaryK like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

She sure is Jackie and yes she could ran rings around a lot of people:love:
    Your guys sure could mow the lawn, am thinking of that for Rakins too!:LOL: Mop the floor after he brings in all the mud is another area I'm considering:LOL:
  9. MaryK Honored Member

10. jackienmutts Honored Member

If only....!!!! :oops::confused: If you figure out how to train that, we'll make you Queen of DTA!!! :LOL: (Sorry Jean, but you might even agree with that one!!:ROFLMAO:)
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Queen hummm that sounds good - Rakins isn't afraid of the mower so that's a start:ROFLMAO: He just maybe less 'allergic' to it than my partner:ROFLMAO:

With the mop he'll do jump over it:LOL: Just gotta get a 'doggy sized' mop now:ROFLMAO:
    Dogster likes this.
  12. sara Moderator

LOL you guys are too funny!

Jasmine is looking absolutely perfect! very good video!
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  13. SD&B Experienced Member

Hi CJ and Jasmine,

It's Debbie and Sundog. Glad to see you posting on here. Jasmine is a hit everywhere she goes :):):)
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

Not surprised, she's AWESOME and just soooooooooo CUTE too. Beauty and Brains(y):D
    Dogster likes this.