new to this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4julie, Feb 28, 2009.

1. 4julie New Member

hi im new to this dont have a clue how to use this site so please forgive me ill make loads of mistakes lol.
    i have just got myself a cavalier king charles nearly 5months old now and looking forward to finding out lots of things we can do together.
    julie

2. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi! Welcome to the dog trick academy! :dogsmile: Don't worry too much, I'm sure that you'll get the hang of the website soon enough. If you need any help, just ask and we'll help! :)
  3. snooks Experienced Member

I love CKCS's they are adorable. I had one for too brief a time, despite his impeccable breeding had a life limiting puppy heart murmur and went back to his breeder where I knew he would be well taken care of. I've always wanted another even though I know the risks for even the best breeders are high for MVD. They are so happy and so cute that all things are better with the little spaniel on your lap.

Welcome, and post some pics of ur cutie. What color is he/she? I had a Blenheim boy. Don't worry about mistakes, you can't really make a mistake here except spelling which I'm often bad about. LOL Nobody here cares about those types of things. Just ask and we'll be glad to steer you in the right direction to the questions answered. :doglaugh:
  4. 4julie New Member

minty

hi my cav is tri colour i has 2 blenheim pups but they has heart murmers so they had to go back to breaders. but my minty has had a scan and is fine when i find out how to do pics on here ill post some pic
  5. snooks Experienced Member

Oh I love the tricolors...so beautiful. I'm so glad Minty has a good heart check. :doglaugh