hnichols613

Hello, I'm new to the dog trick academy site and really excited to see how this site will help me on my puppy adventure. A little about myself, I use to be a dog groomer but due to bad allergies I had to find a different occupation, so I am currently working for a Vet office as I make my way through school. Recently I decided to rescue a puppy and found Hailey while I was browsing the Petfinder website. She is a Great Dane who was only 7 weeks when we rescued her. She is now 13 weeks and growing like a weed. We love her very much and she brings a lot of joy and excitement to the house. Through this site I am hoping to connect to other puppy owners and maybe other dane owners to get their opinions and tricks on how I should go about training her.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome. I so glad that you rescued Hailey, she is a cutie. You should check out the Puppy forum on here, you may find some of the threads helpful. Feel free to ask for advice on training her.

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA!

I adore Danes, and though I was able to foster and transport a deaf/vi double merle dane (looked like Mouse only ALOT bigger LOL) several years ago, I've never actually had one :) Though Mouse lived with 8 GD's when she was a puppy :)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
is there any one to say me hello
Sarah, if you are looking for a welcome from the forum, you first need to introduce yourself. Go to the "Introduce Yourself" page, click on "Start a New Thread" on the top right side of the page, make a title and tell us about yourself. The "hellos" and "welcomes" will come pouring in. There is also a page called "Meet the Dogs" to introduce each of your dogs, where you can post pictures of them and tell about their tricks or other details you want to share.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome to D.T.A. Hailey is adorable and thank you so much for taking in a rescue dog, they make the best companions ever. Check out the puppy section, loads of advice and help there, and if you have any particular problem just start a new thread.:)