Honored Member
:eek:

:rolleyes:

Here is how the breed came about...
Take two Australian shepherds and add al little water

Then add some sand

And more sand

And some more sand

What is the purpose of this new breed? To collect and bring home as much sand as they can find and then spread out the sand in the house slowly over the course of the evening:ROFLMAO::cool::p

Dogster

Honored Member
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I believed you, for a second there!!!:LOL: Too funny Anneke!!!!:LOL:
So, how do you like having Australian Sand Shepherds?:p
Great pics, btw!!!:)

Anneke

Honored Member
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I believed you, for a second there!!!:LOL: Too funny Anneke!!!!:LOL:
So, how do you like having Australian Sand Shepherds?:p
Great pics, btw!!!:)
Well... lets just say... it's sandy:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I don't mind them being dirty, especcially when they had so much fun. They clean up pretty well by themselves and the vaccuum does the rest.
I am considering pulling out the laminate floor and just putting in sand...:cool:

Dice Smith

LOL I seriously can't stop laughing!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I totally fell for it! I was like omg I have to see what kind of breed this is. Hahahaha they look extra huggable now. :D And your photos are so amazing! The close up of Cooper's face is flawless, it make me wanna steal him! ;)

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
I suspect that if you do a back-cross with a garden hose that has good water pressure, you will get the Aussies back :-)

Now this breed, the Mud Puppy, is hopeless. It doesn't smell too great either.
Photo0833.jpg

Sadly, the use of a tub only creates another breed, the doe-eyed Whaddidowrong Pup:
IMG_0390.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
I cannot stop laughing at BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously, I did fall for the new breed good one Anneke!!!!!!! Just love that breed though, and your photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Hum, new style of decor, inside sand pit for dogs, could catch on, you never know.;)

A & C I know that look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had one myself, now I have the "I'm gonna report you to Animal Welfare for cruelty to your loving dog" look from Zeus. Ra Kismet just give me the "I wanna play, hey don't you wanna share my bath time too" look and also physically 'shares' bath time with me.

sara

Staff member
HA HA HA HA HA OMG that was funny!!! I so got suckered!!! I gotta get in on this

Here's another Recipe for a new breed

Take a wheat-coloured Terrier

Add in a puddle of pure clay silt

and you get the Clay-legged Terrier!

You can change it up a little and put the Terrier in a Mud pit to get a Mud-legged Terrier

or a Mud face and legged Terrier

The one I see here most, though, is the snow Terrier

:)

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lucky you Sara, SIX different breeds in the one dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Great pics, love them!:love: