24. High Five
25. Paddy Cake
26. Cop-Cop
27.Back up
28. Paw Left
29. Paw Right
30. Jump into arms
31. Shut door
32. walks on loose leash(unless another dog is spotted)
33. Give me ten
34. Wait
35. Stop
36. Turn Left
37. Turn right
38. Bed(my bedroom)
39. Stand
40. Bow
41. Ladder( I lay a ladder down folded and she runs between the steps)
42. Weave(through my legs)
43. Figure 8
44. Peek a Boo
45. Catch a Fresbee
46. Watch me
47. Porch(goes onto porch)
48. Down(get off furniture)
49. Leave it
50. Hide(when it's bath time she hides from me:LOL:)
51. Find(I cheat at hide in seek by having Missy Find my brothers)
52.Find (toys
53.Jump through arms
Working on
1. Rebound
2. put away toys
3. pick up iteams
4. No
I think this is all. For 6 Missy doesn't know a lot of tricks but when I was twelve I didn't know about trick training. Everything I know about dogs I learned my self so I didn't discover trick training until I was about 15 and didn't get serious about it till I joined this site. I will add tricks to the list as she learns them.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Missy knows A LOT of tricks!!!! You can still teach her lots even though you started late!!!:D For example, Jasmine. She knows sooo many tricks, but her owner started to train her at 4 years old.:)
Yup I'm planing on teaching her a bunch of tricks this summer. I'm so glad school is out so know I have more time to work with her. I'm also working on a new trick video.
How old is Shivon?

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm going to start teaching Chase my sixteen year old dog(family dog). Instead of using a clicker I'm going to use a flashlight, I don't think he can hear the clicker, I'm hoping though he can see the light. He knows
1. Sit
2. Lay down
3. Stay
4. come
That's all:(. He'll know more by the end of the Summer.:) I'm going to add to their list as they learn new ones.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
AWESOME LIST, SGirl! KUDOS!! Really wonderful work there!! I also wondered what "Paddy Cake" is, and loved it, so cute!!! Buddy does not know that one, but now that i've seen it, he will learn it soon!!:ROFLMAO: Amazing trick list!!
and I LOVE THAT YOU ARE ALSO TRAINING YOUR OLDER DOG TRICKS, GOOD ON YOU, SGIRL!!! YAY!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
AWESOME LIST, SGirl! KUDOS!! Really wonderful work there!! I also wondered what "Paddy Cake" is, and loved it, so cute!!! Buddy does not know that one, but now that i've seen it, he will learn it soon!!:ROFLMAO: Amazing trick list!!
and I LOVE THAT YOU ARE ALSO TRAINING YOUR OLDER DOG TRICKS, GOOD ON YOU, SGIRL!!! YAY!!
Thank You!! For Chase I'm doing simple tricks for the old guy. For paddy cake it took Missy a good bit to put both of her paws on my hand.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Here is a list of tricks that I'm teaching her for her new video. Right now I'm teaching her chorus line up, Moonwalk, and rebound
Help me up(she pretty much knows this just needs some perfecting)
Cane trick(may use my leg instead)
close the door(already knows this)
bring me a soda(from the cabnet my mom would kill me if I used her refrigerator. )
circle(knows this)
U-turn(knows this)
somersault
paper cover hoop
climb ladder
Jump into arms(knows this)
figure 8 (knows this)
Moonwalk
Chorus line up
Find Aaron(my little brother, already knows)
Put away toys(almost knows)
I may add or cut out or switch out some tricks.

southerngirl

Honored Member
#56 Moonwalk
Took a bit to teach this to Missy, this is only her second backwards trick so it was a bit tough. Now to finish the video I need to teach
Help me up(almost gets this), Hug my leg, get a soda from the cabinet, summer salt, paper covered hoop, climb ladder, skateboard(working on and put away toys(almost has this) I may add or take away tricks:D