Merry Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone and their dogs!!!:D Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I'm so happy to spend Christmas with my friends at DTA. Wishing all of you lots of love, joy, and happiness this season and in the upcoming New Year!!

Docrazy and I (along with Shivon and Carmel, of course) have made a Christmas video. Hope you like it!!!:)

2. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Loved it - and I must say this we need tuitorials so we can give it a go - saves me decorating the tree next year lol
  3. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I was all smiles through the whole video. I love watching Shivon and Caramel. Good job, I loved it. (y)
    MaryK, jackienmutts and Dogster like this.
  4. 648117 Honored Member

I can't believe they were so good at putting the decorations on :LOL: . Really precise and careful! (y)

I think if I tried that with Holly she would run off with the decoration/drop it half way/throw it at the tree! :LOL: (it's taking her a while to learn a formal retrieve, she's best as stealing/running off with stuff).
  5. southerngirl Honored Member

You guys did Great!! I absolutely loved it and it was so creative!!(y)
  6. Gordykins Experienced Member

Do Carmel and Shivon live together???? Sooo cool! Flealiz Navidog from Gordy and me!
    MaryK, dogcrazy, jackienmutts and 2 others like this.
  7. k9 crazed Experienced Member

What a treat! Thank you guys for giving me such a big smile! Merry Christmas!
    MaryK, jackienmutts and Dogster like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you so much everyone!!!:D

Carmel and Shivon don't live together, they're just best friends.;) Shivon is my dog and Carmel is dogcrazy's dog (another member on this site, my friend):)
  9. fly30 Experienced Member

I just love it ! Great video and wonderful dog team !
  10. fly30 Experienced Member

This is the one we did last year
    MaryK, dogcrazy, k9 crazed and 3 others like this.
  11. Linda A Experienced Member

Lovely video! Merry Christmas to you and all at your house!
  12. Dogster Honored Member

I LOVE that video!!!!!!:love: I got the packing presents idea from your video.:)
  13. Pawbla Experienced Member

Love the video! Your dogs are incredibly cute, and very nicely trained of course :).
  14. Anneke Honored Member

Merry christmas!
    I loved your vid! Fantastic job!
  15. CrisM Well-Known Member

Great job Dogster and Dogcrazy! I had to share that video on Facebook.
    Fly30, yours is awfully cute too!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hugs from me and sloppy kisses from Valentine!
  16. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you for sharing!!!!:D
    MaryK, jackienmutts and k9 crazed like this.
  17. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Awesome videos guys!!!!

Thanks for the holiday spirit!!!

Nicely done!!!!!
  18. jackienmutts Honored Member

Dogster, you and Dogcrazy did it again!!! You guys rock!!!! (y):D:cool: I give it 5-paws and a Dogcademy award!! Those two are so darn cute together, and they did a fabulous job on that tree! Makena took off with a roll of wrapping paper when I was wrapping presents, then somehow just knew (cuz they do, somehow, don't they?) I had just wrapped (no box, just in paper) a set of 3 squeaky kong tennis balls for a friends dogs (their favorite in the world), and she snagged that and took off with it. Just using my imagination as to what a tree might look like if she and Alf did it.... hmmmm..... :eek::ROFLMAO: Great job, both on the video and the training. It was so much fun, hope you don't mind if I share it with some dog-crazy friends, they're gonna love it!! Shivon and Carmel and my heros!! I hope Santa Paws was extra good to them!! :LOL:
  19. jackienmutts Honored Member

Fly, nice video. Love the wrapping paper, and so cute putting the ornaments on your little tree. Nice job!! (y):D
    MaryK likes this.
  20. dogcrazy Experienced Member

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!:love: It means a lot to me and Dogster that you guys loved the video!!:)
    MaryK, southerngirl and Dogster like this.