Lego's "pucker", "over" And "chill" So Far..

luckylego

Experienced Member
Hey guys,

So after a couple days, here's my progress with Lego's new tricks - specifically the "pucker", which she just learned a couple days ago. She still gets a bit confused sometimes between "over" and"pucker", but the hand signal seems to help that a bit. Also, I notice I still have to have her pretty excited, and moving towards me before she'll do it.. I got pretty lucky for this video, she had been getting to the end of her attention span with me when I finally pulled out the camera. After the last trick we ended the session!

I'm going to try and modify the pucker into more than just the scrunchy face as she gets better at it, but for now this is still pretty adorable :) :love:

DaniG

Very cute!!! Great job!!!

Duke often gets confused between "Bang!" and "Shame" - he often will "Die" while covering his eyes :ROFLMAO: (my fault for choosing both a verbal cue that sounds similar AND a hand cue that looks similar, but also makes it a nice challenge and exercise in listening/focusing). It looked like Lego was doing something similar doing the pucker/over combo.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I'm officially in love with Lego!:love: I love the pucker trick, its adorable, and unique. I've never seen it before.

I recently taught Remi to lay down like Lego's over, but his cue is 'tired' So I can say 'Remi are you tired?' and he will lay down on his side. And he will most of the time let out a sigh. Any ways I got excited when I saw Lego do it.:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwwww, Lego's tricks are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: "Pucker" is waaay too CUTE!!!!!:love::D Love the chill trick, seems like she's knows them both pretty well!!! Great job!!!!:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Cuteness overload on Lego's pucker!:love::love: That's the best I've seen, I'm in LOVE:love:

Love her chill too, she really does it so easily, she's ADORABLE:love::D Great job!!!!!!!(y)(y)

luckylego

Experienced Member
Thanks guys!! I was surprised that she actually picked it up.. I'm pretty sure she spent day 1 staring at me like I was retarded while I danced around her puckering my lips and making my squeaky voice, so I wasnt too sure she'd actually get it.. but to my surprise the next day she proudly ran over and puckered at me when I came home from work! I'm a pretty proud mom right here :love::D

Now we're just working on consistency..

MaryK

Honored Member
Thanks guys!! I was surprised that she actually picked it up.. I'm pretty sure she spent day 1 staring at me like I was retarded while I danced around her puckering my lips and making my squeaky voice, so I wasnt too sure she'd actually get it.. but to my surprise the next day she proudly ran over and puckered at me when I came home from work! I'm a pretty proud mom right here :love::D

Now we're just working on consistency..
:ROFLMAO: Priceless! But Lego obviously didn't think you were retarded, she 'got it'. You've every right to be one proud Mom! Isn't it a grand feeling when all your antics pay dividends:D

Like Zeus now, the moment I touch the trick bag, he offers 'shake' no cues or anything! I love it when their proud of their achviements:love: