Learning To Read

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Pia Lagotto, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Pia Lagotto Well-Known Member

I am learn read. I can read the words sit, stand and down

2. running_dog Honored Member

Nice work :cool:

What do you plan to learn to read next? And is there any chance we'll get to see a video? :)
    MaryK, kassidybc and brodys_mom like this.
  3. ackerleynelson Well-Known Member

You can learn so many things like how to behave, learn your name, walk etiquette and so many.
    MaryK likes this.
  4. Pia Lagotto Well-Known Member

I can read the word crawl now too.
    MaryK, kassidybc and brodys_mom like this.
  5. brody_smom Experienced Member

Did you see the other thread on this forum, called "Stumped on Teaching to Read"? Maybe you can give Kassidy some help on teaching her dog Chloe.
    MaryK and kassidybc like this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Congratulations:D It's good you're able to read, very clever and you'll keep adding new words all the time.
  7. Pia Lagotto Well-Known Member

I learned another word, Sing
    MaryK likes this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Congratulations!(y) You're learning :) a lot of words now, very clever!
  9. Pia Lagotto Well-Known Member

Thanks MaryK. Reading is fun!
    MaryK likes this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Would you be kind enough to tell me how you learned to read please? I think you're so very clever.:)(y)
  11. Pia Lagotto Well-Known Member

I know these tricks already. When my mom wants me to to learn a new word she puts it on aie e of cardboard and tells me the word and if I do it right or close to right she will click the clicker and give me a treat.
    I have learn the word sit pretty too. I love reading.
    MaryK likes this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you so much for telling me how to learn to read:D I've told Mom and she says I can learn too, hope I'm as good as you are, though I've got a lot of words to learn to catch you.

You're so clever, that's two words 'sit pretty'.(y) I think it's good to be well educated and learn to read.