Kong Wubba (wet)

southerngirl

Honored Member
This toy is Not to be used in any way, shape or form for tugging. The fabric will easily rip even with a gentle tugger. It should be tossed for the dog into the water, retrieved and given to you without tugging. I'm not sure that it can even withstand a dog shaking it.
Piper played with hers about four times. She LOVED LOVED it. Problem is even with a little tug and shaking it tore...

southerngirl

Honored Member
Yeah I've heard that. This was the first Kong toy I've gotten. They said it's not one of the refundable ones if destroyed, but gave a $5 off but that's nothing when the things are $20+

running_dog

Honored Member
I use the kong frisbee (because it's soft and I don't want to damage Zac's teeth) and the traditional kongs, but I don't think Gus and Zac are much of chewers, and Zac only tugs gently so I let him tug the frisbee but not Gus because he tugs like crazy.

They are very expensive and it is really sad that they haven't lived up to their reputation this time when you spent so much on one.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I use the kong frisbee (because it's soft and I don't want to damage Zac's teeth) and the traditional kongs, but I don't think Gus and Zac are much of chewers, and Zac only tugs gently so I let him tug the frisbee but not Gus because he tugs like crazy.

They are very expensive and it is really sad that they haven't lived up to their reputation this time when you spent so much on one.
Yeah, I was hoping to use this to possibly get Piper into dock diving and more into the water. She really loved it. I'm trying to see about the Aqua Kong it seems more durable.