Joshua And Lilly

josh&Lilly

my name is Joshua and just got a blue heeler pup about a week ago and l would love to train her to become the best dog she can possibly be. my passion is sports and animals so I'm hoping Lilly my pup will be active and play her own kind of sports like frisby

Attachments

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!:D CUTE dog!!! We'd love to see some more pics of her!! If you need any advice or have any questions, just ask!! We're happy to help!!:)

Evie

Experienced Member
Welcome!

Congratulations on your new puppy!! I hope you're prepared for months of chewed socks (and other belongings), pee on carpets and plenty of puppy kisses!!

But still, I LOVE the puppy months, even with all the destruction. It's lots of fun :D

Oh and I'd love to see more pictures!! Does your pup have a name yet?

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome:) My 'Golden Oldie" is a Blue Heeler, they're fantastic dogs but LOL but catch a frisbee, no way, his motto is with anything ball, stick or frisbee is 'you threw it you go get it'. Hope you have more luck with Lilly:D And she's like Zeus' late sister Tiger Lilly, ball or frisbee catching champion!

Love the name Lilly, she's just gorgeous, so please post some more pics, we all adore puppy pics:love:

Any problems just post a thread, you'll get loads of help here, we've all been through the puppy stage. Just hang on to your sense of humor and ENJOY Lilly's puppyhood, it's a grand time, despite chewed socks etc.!

Linda A

Experienced Member
Welcome! So glad to have you join this wonderful group. Your new pup is adorable and I love her name!