Jinx Does Clickertraining

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Anneke, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Anneke Honored Member

Yesterday I was doing a little training with Jinx. We were having fun(didn't make much progress though:D)
    When my phone rang. So I picked it up and talked to a friend for a while. I was sitting on the floor and Jinx was curled up besides me, waiting patiently.
    I have a clicker with a wriststrap and I was playing with it with my fingers.( not clicking it)
    Suddenly she started nibbling at my fingers, so I waited to see what she would do.
    She was oh so carefull... took the clicker in her mouth and nibbled at it. And... click!! For a second I thought she broke it, but she had just pressed the button to click it.
    Accident?? I let her chew it again. And again she was oh so carefull, finding the button and pressing it.
    Well, I guess I have the worlds smartest dog now. She walks herself( She carries her own leash) and now she can train herself:D:ROFLMAO:
    Silly girl:LOL:
    mewzard and horsy like this.

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

BAH HA HA!! Oh, you HAVE TO think up some way to get Jinx to click for Cooper! THAT would beat all! rofl, too funny! I can't wait for the video of THIS one!! :ROFLMAO:
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

or, maybe, on second thought, Jinx was clicking YOU, Anneke! Whatever you were saying on the phone, Jinx agreed!?:ROFLMAO:
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

YEAH! THAT'S IT! Think up some way, for Jinx to click YOU! oh, that'd be hilarious!
    mewzard likes this.
  5. Dlilly Honored Member

Yep, you do have the worlds smartest dog!!! XDD That is just hilarious!!