Jerry The American Pitbull Terrier

raymond upton

jerry is an energetic fun sweet boy he's about 21 months old not sure exactly he was a rescue i've had him just over a year now.
jerry love chasin a frisbee playing with rope toys and he loves his hartz tough play toys his tricks include sit down come heel shake high five double high five roll over close the door paws up spin left and right figure eight thru my legs sit pretty stay wait stop were working on a few others right now.
he learns new tricks really fast he's a pretty good boy sits automatically for treats and to go outside or come back in,
loves going for walks he loves every dog he meets although he's shy/scared of some men loves kids and women though. this summer i want to try him out at dock dogs i think he would do well at that
HPIM1729.JPG
DSCN2697.JPG
HPIM1740.JPG
HPIM1740.JPGDSCN2697.JPGHPIM1729.JPGDSCN2929.JPGHPIM1740.JPGDSCN2697.JPGHPIM1729.JPGDSCN2929.JPG
DSCN2697.JPG
HPIM1729.JPG
DSCN2929.JPG

raymond upton

sorry the pics are so big I forgot to resize them and now I can't figure out how to do it once they're posted

MaryK

Honored Member
Jerry is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :love: He sounds like a very sweet, fun lovin' boy who's also very smart!(y):love:

Thank you for rescuing him:)