J3 Touch, Sit, Down, Stay & Look Practice

Discussion in 'Puppies' started by Pawtential Unleashed, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

The babies turn 9 weeks old today! I am still not all the way better but getting there - this is from this morning. Not easy to keep up with 6 dogs training. ;)

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW THEY ARE GROWING LIKE WEEDS NOW!! WOW!! These pups will be prodigies!!
    i like how Juniper is left handed like me, and how she wants to touch you all the time!!:love:

wow, 6 dogs to train....wow. EXCELLENT JOB HERE, LISA!!!

How old will the pups be before you adopt them out?:oops:
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Yeah Juni is very much a touchy pawsy dog but the funny thing is the last two weeks she has been very "don't hold me" - LOL

The pups are not being adopted out - they are staying with me! :love:
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//The pups are not being adopted out - they are staying with me! :love: //

WOW,:eek: I don't think i realized that!! WOW, and WOW, and CONGRATS!! I had thought you were just fostering these pups.....WOW! THREE VERY VERY LUCKY PUPS INDEED, to live with YOU, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

Awesome!!!! They are doing sooo well!!!:D

Wow!!! You're keeping them?!?!? That's AWESOME!!!!:LOL:
  6. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Thanks guys - yeah I went back to the original post where I said I went and got them but I wasn't very clear - but yeah - they are joining us on our new farm - we are just finishing the last bits of work on the property and then we will be moving in a few weeks to a 7 acre farm that will eventually be my training facility!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Anneke Honored Member

O my, now I'm jealous and even more impressed!!!!
    I thought taking on 3 pups of such a young age to foster was a handfull, but keeping them and raising them is something that would scare me:D
    Dogster likes this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Ugh!!! Sooo jealous!!!! :cautious: :ROFLMAO: Wow!!! The dogs will have tons of fun there!!!!