Iyc For Boundary Training

rouen

Experienced Member
Well I'm kind of back to the boards, we moved a few weeks ago and have been without internet for that long. The area we moved to is wooded and rural, and everybody lets their animals roam despite local laws.
I've been doing a little work with Dasy trying to utilize Its Yer Choice on her recognizing the property boundary. I can't tell how well she's getting it because she seems to rather sniff around the yard anyway. With all of the animal activity, domestic and wild that goes through the yard at all hours, theres no lack of scents for her to catch.
So I'm just wondering if anyone has used IYC for boundary training. It sort of looks like thats what Kikopup might have used in her video of Splash.

Bosun

Hi, I don't know the "Its Yer Choice" method, but am interested for helping Bosun understand the property line. We live very rural, and have no fence. My past dogs have all been in a kenneled area or fenced yard. He's doing terrific, but at 6 months is now starting to push his boundaries. His world is getting bigger than just his Mom! lol