Intro

kristyfallon

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristy and I have two beautiful American Eskimo's. They can be quite a handful as they feed off of each other. Our first dog we got from a breeder in Alberta and we were amazed at how easy to train he was. He is a big people pleaser and cannot stand to be alone. Which is why we got our second dog. He was a rescue from a shelter in Vancouver. My husband wanted a beagle but when I found his picture online I just melted. Introducing the two dogs they bonded instantly, forming a close bond similar to a pack. Our second dog picked up almost all of the commands by watching our first dog but also brought along some bad habits which our first dog has picked up. I am interested in this site to get some new ideas on how to have some more fun with them and hope to build my relationship with them. I love them so much and they are such a big part of my life. Anything I can do to encourage them to learn or grow truly makes me happy. I look forward to chatting with you in the future about your dog and experiences too!