In The National Inquirer….

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dlilly, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Dlilly Honored Member

Don't freak out, but I'm on the last page of the National Inquirer. For the record, they contacted me... I'm not a fan of their magazine. At first I really was embarrassed, but now I'm okay with it. =) Although, they did call me a 'dog whisperer', they mentioned that I watch Emily Larlham's videos, and that made me soo happy! They also included the link to Bailey's online fundraiser!

My mom wants to get me an agent now. She doesn't care that my puppy is still insane. :ROFLMAO:

648117, Evie, MaryK and 3 others like this.

2. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Wow, congrats! Publicity is for reward-based methods is always good! Major kudos to you and your 'students' :) !
    Dlilly, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. Mutt Experienced Member

Wow how cool is that, congratulations!
    This is the kind of dog whisperer we like!
    MaryK, Dogster, Dlilly and 1 other person like this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Wow that's great Dlilly!!! And this is the kind of dog whisperer we like. Congrads!!
    Dlilly, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

WOOOOT!!!! AWESOME!!!!:D Congrats, Dlilly!!!!:) It's a GREAT article!!! Hopefully it will inspire others to foster and help dogs in need too!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Well done!!!! That is great - positive methods in the press, yay!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. sara Moderator

That's so very awesome!!!
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  8. jackienmutts Honored Member

FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats!!!! :D:cool: I may have to actually pick up a copy so I can read it - and that will be a first for me!!! I'm so proud of you, and happy for you!! And I agree, that's the kind of 'dog whisperer' we like to hear about!!! Great job!!!! (y):LOL:(y) :cool:(y)
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:
    That's really, really grand!!!!!!!!!! The right publicity for Positive Reinforcement and a Dog Whisperer we all love and can be proud of!!!!!!!

Wish I could get a copy.
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

I agree- best kind of Dog Whisperer.(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

Just had a thought. The other post about Dogs in the City I said we needed a Positive Reinforcement Trainer to make a t.v. show - your Mom just maybe onto something - she wants to get you an Agent! And Rory could be your 'youngest star pupil' how to train an energetic youngster - show it step by step!
    Dlilly, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  12. Anneke Honored Member

I'm impressed!!!(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  13. Evie Experienced Member

Awesome work :D
    MaryK likes this.