In The National Inquirer….

Dlilly

Honored Member
Don't freak out, but I'm on the last page of the National Inquirer. For the record, they contacted me... I'm not a fan of their magazine. At first I really was embarrassed, but now I'm okay with it. =) Although, they did call me a 'dog whisperer', they mentioned that I watch Emily Larlham's videos, and that made me soo happy! They also included the link to Bailey's online fundraiser!

My mom wants to get me an agent now. She doesn't care that my puppy is still insane. :ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
WOOOOT!!!! AWESOME!!!!:D Congrats, Dlilly!!!!:) It's a GREAT article!!! Hopefully it will inspire others to foster and help dogs in need too!!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats!!!! :D:cool: I may have to actually pick up a copy so I can read it - and that will be a first for me!!! I'm so proud of you, and happy for you!! And I agree, that's the kind of 'dog whisperer' we like to hear about!!! Great job!!!! (y):LOL:(y) :cool:(y)

MaryK

Honored Member
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool:
That's really, really grand!!!!!!!!!! The right publicity for Positive Reinforcement and a Dog Whisperer we all love and can be proud of!!!!!!!

Wish I could get a copy.

MaryK

Honored Member
Just had a thought. The other post about Dogs in the City I said we needed a Positive Reinforcement Trainer to make a t.v. show - your Mom just maybe onto something - she wants to get you an Agent! And Rory could be your 'youngest star pupil' how to train an energetic youngster - show it step by step!