I'm Charley

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 8Charley, Dec 13, 2012.

1. 8Charley New Member

I'm just wondering if any of you have a kennel name suggestion, I have Chihuahuas and Alaskan Malamute, and I need to come up with a kennel name as soon as possible.

I really wanted to use my name Charley. It's an old German word meaning "Freeman". I'm thinking to have a first name or second name for Charley.

Also, if it's of any use, I live in Manila, Philippines. Most kennel names here are English (Cookie Monster, Red Star, Trime Star, Asian Diamond, Winfrey Chihuahuas, Metro North Kennel)

I have in mind like King of Charley, King Charley, Charley Joe, Meister Charley...

Thank you so much!!!

2. 8Charley New Member

Need help for Kennel name (n)
    MaryK likes this.
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

Do you mean naming your dog or naming a business?
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

I don't recommend King Charley as at a glance people may think you breed cavaliers.
    MaryK and Mutt like this.
  5. Mutt Experienced Member

I think she needs a name as a breeder?
    May I ask why you need the name as soon as possible?
    Are you having a litter soon, because here in the Netherlands it takes several months before you the name is approved and registered.
    Do the dogs have a pedigree and are they tested and not to young/small?

Sorry I don't mean this mean or anything, but sadly the chihuahua seems to be very popular to just randomly breed with (without thinking of the concequences or the health of the dogs) :(
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  6. 8Charley New Member

Thanks for the message guys. yeah i have litters now. I need to register them before year ends.
  7. Mutt Experienced Member

Than you are probably to late to be honoust, are the dogs tested for genetic health probleme?
    MaryK and Dogster like this.