Ideas For Kc Name

Honored Member
I need some help thinking of what to make Holly's KC name.

Holly has to be registered with the NZKC so that she can start competing in obedience and agility. So far I've joined the NZKC so now I have to register her but I'm not sure what to call her.

The only thing I can think of is "Horrible Holly"

Does anyone have any ideas?

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I need some help thinking of what to make Holly's KC name.

Holly has to be registered with the NZKC so that she can start competing in obedience and agility. So far I've joined the NZKC so now I have to register her but I'm not sure what to call her.

The only thing I can think of is "Horrible Holly"

Does anyone have any ideas?
Sounds more like a roller derby name! You have to think of how her name will affect her competition. Do you want them to be intimidated or in awe of her? Do you want them to have high expectations, or be curious about how she got her name?

How about "Hollaback Girl"?

Honored Member
Sounds more like a roller derby name! You have to think of how her name will affect her competition. Do you want them to be intimidated or in awe of her? Do you want them to have high expectations, or be curious about how she got her name?

How about "Hollaback Girl"?

Good suggestion.

I don't think what I call her is going to influence anyones expectations of her because what ever name I put it will still say "PugX" as her breed!
I think most people will have pretty low expectations/not be intimidated by a PugX in both agility and obedience :ROFLMAO:

Mutt

Experienced Member
I'd go for a small frase which refers to her name/has a connection with her nam.
If would have to come up with a name for my Mazzel for instance I'd go for something like: A Strike of Luck, as Mazzel is Dutch for luck( y)

I found this about Holly:
The Celtic meaning of holly deals with ruling the wintery realms with style, dignity and honor even in the midst of great challenge.
When I search on google for 'holly' they often refere to the holly tree. Maybe go for something lke that?
Good luck, I'm curious what you will choose :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Same here, choosing a name is so hard. LOL not sure about Horrible Holly, she's so sweet:LOL: Maybe "Hollyhock" after the flower.