I would like to introduce myself to the forum!

kasey

Hello,
I am new to Dog Tricks Academy. I just got a new puppy a week ago. She is a miniature Australian Shepherd. Her name is Cruise. She is a very sweet puppy, 6 months old. I have a second Mini Aussie who is now a little over a year and a half. Her name is Belle. Belle is such a fantastic dog that I just had to have another one. Cruise came to us from the same breeder that we got Belle from. Cruise is a sweet pup but she is extremely timid. She has bonded with me but not to my husband yet. And every time someone comes over, she is afraid and runs away. No one can pet her except me. And my husband can only pet her in the morning in bed or when he's feeding her. Anyway, her story is a lengthy one as far as the trauma she went through when she arrived at the airport for pick up. I will share more on that later. But I wanted to just say hello to all of you and let you know that I am excited to read up on advice from others who have experienced certain training issues that I am or may be up against.
I live in Boise, Idaho, and I love my puppies! :dogtongue2: