I Was On The News!!

Dlilly

Honored Member
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7446198

I'm was real nervous, but this ended up being a good story! I got to be on TV, and the Beagle Rescue is getting some attention.

The woman original wanted to do a story about Chance, but he got adopted the same day she called me back, so today while we were at the pool, we got a call from her saying she would be at our house to do a story. :cautious: We then rushed home. I was a bit freaked because I didn't know what was going on, and the interview was super short and I messed up a lot. She did a GREAT job editing. I thought it was going to be awful and I almost told my friends not to watch it. :p

Edit- I forgot to mention that I use Progressive Reinforcement Training. I really wish I said that…. I guess there is always next time. :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
DILLY, YOU DID GREAT!!! Wonderful segment there, i smiled so big when they showed your Chance doing his skateboarding trick!:love: GOOD ON YOU, DILLY! Keep up the great work!

Dogster

Honored Member
YOU DID GREAT!!!!!!!!:D This will get Baily a home for sure!!!! And I think your youtube videos will bcome even more popular....;)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
WOO-HOO!!! You were GREAT!!!! (y):D Chance looked amazing, yours rocked, you were excellent - and my bet, someone saw Bailey and will either want to adopt, or donate, and stories like that also tend to encourage others to volunteer, to foster, to somehow get involved -- or even to spend just a little more time with their own dogs (thinking ... if she could do that with a foster dog, think what I could do with my own!:rolleyes:).

Congrats on the news story, and keep up the good work!!!! (y):LOL: