I heard great things about this site

snooks

Experienced Member
Hi everyone. I hear wonderful things about this site and look forward to participating. I am lucky enough to finally be a retired full-time two dog mom. So I have a lot of time for fun and training now. I got into training when my oldest current dog was a puppy four years ago and am addicted to it. She does agility, rally, obedience, freestyle and helps as a non-certified service dog around the house. I also have an 11 mo pup that is in training for service and therapy work but I plan to expand on that as she gets older to whatever we both enjoy together. My oldest dog passed last year but he was an enthusiastic and near perfect agility and obedience dog even though he started at six. I know that old dogs can learn new tricks, even me. :msnwink:

Hi Snooks! I offer you a warm hearted welcome to the Academy! It's awesome that you can be a full time dog mom, I wish I could too, but you know, gotta pay the bills. :)

I'm curious, what breeds are your dogs?

snooks

Experienced Member
Thanks. They're both Goldens. I got addicted to them too. I've had several different breeds and probably will have more. Training them makes me look smart. :)