I Have A Farm!!

Evie

Experienced Member
So, after a long weekend of packing and moving, we're finally in our new house!! A nice 30 acre farm with sooooooo much space that Evie's not sure where to start. She absolutely loves it here (almost as much as I do). She can now spend her time switching between stalking the rabbit, chasing the horses, and hunting those invisible field mouseys.... :rolleyes:

And here are some of the pictures of my horses (and surrounding farm - and occasionally Evie) for those of you who don't frequent the shoutbox.

<3 my animals (babies) <3 :love:

I'll get a nice pic of my horses and Evie B all together once I find some time and when the horses aren't running around :)

Evie

Experienced Member
Thanks everyone!! yeah, i'm also THRILLED to have a farm again. I grew up on a small farm but my parents sold it about 7 years ago.. i sincerely missed it so I am so happy to have so much space again :D

Oh and Evie just LOVES it. She's that tired at night that she just comes inside and sleeps :) It's awesome.

MaryK

Honored Member
<-------------------------Also very jealous!!!!:D:ROFLMAO::LOL: And I don't have to check flight schedules either:ROFLMAO:

Pics are fabulous. Zeus and Joe look soooooooooooooooo happy! LOL you mean Evie is actually tired??:sleep::sleep: