I Have A Farm!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Evie, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Evie Experienced Member

So, after a long weekend of packing and moving, we're finally in our new house!! A nice 30 acre farm with sooooooo much space that Evie's not sure where to start. She absolutely loves it here (almost as much as I do). She can now spend her time switching between stalking the rabbit, chasing the horses, and hunting those invisible field mouseys.... :rolleyes:

And here are some of the pictures of my horses (and surrounding farm - and occasionally Evie) for those of you who don't frequent the shoutbox.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

<3 my animals (babies) <3 :love:

I'll get a nice pic of my horses and Evie B all together once I find some time and when the horses aren't running around :)
    dogcrazy, MaryK, 648117 and 3 others like this.

2. Evie Experienced Member

3. Dlilly Honored Member

Wow, it looks beautiful there! I'm so jealous! Are you going to get sheep for Evie to herd? Your horses are just gorgeous, and Evie too!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Wow the farm looks amazing!! Your horses and Evie seem very happy with the place.
    <-------- Is Very Jealous
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  5. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I'm so jealous, thats my dream to own land like that one day. Evie must be so happy with all the space to run around!
    MaryK, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

<------- Sooooo jealous:cautious::D

Evie and your horses must be very happy!!!!!:) You are sooooo lucky!!!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. bekah1001 Honored Member

Ah I'm so jealous!! I would love to have a farm
    MaryK likes this.
  8. Evie Experienced Member

Thanks everyone!! yeah, i'm also THRILLED to have a farm again. I grew up on a small farm but my parents sold it about 7 years ago.. i sincerely missed it so I am so happy to have so much space again :D

Oh and Evie just LOVES it. She's that tired at night that she just comes inside and sleeps :) It's awesome.
  9. sara Moderator

Awesome!!! You are one lucky chick!!!
    dogcrazy, Evie, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  10. jackienmutts Honored Member

<--------- Also very jealous!!! :D :LOL::ROFLMAO: I think I caught them checking flight schedules online before, not sure if it was for vacation or permanent!! Look out, they might be moving in!!! :ROFLMAO:
    Your pics are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    dogcrazy, Evie, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

<-------------------------Also very jealous!!!!:D:ROFLMAO::LOL: And I don't have to check flight schedules either:ROFLMAO:

Pics are fabulous. Zeus and Joe look soooooooooooooooo happy! LOL you mean Evie is actually tired??:sleep::sleep:
    dogcrazy, Evie and Dogster like this.
  12. dogcrazy Experienced Member

So jealous!!!!!!!!!!!
    MaryK, Evie and Dogster like this.