Hiking Video Containing Tricks

SD&B

Experienced Member
This is a video I made about our (Sundog, Barney and me) hiking adventures. I also practiced a couple of tricks. Technically, Sundog did poorly practicing her tricks in this environment, but this is one of the most highly distracting environments possible for her, so I was proud of her for getting some successes and I considered the training session a success. (Of course, I forgot my dang clicker. Dang!) The video contains 2 tricks. The rest of the video is just for pure entertainment. (I posted it in other forums and sent it to other friends also.)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVE IT, what a neat video! You seem to know about geology, too? What a gorgeous area! The dogs looks so so so happy!! :D
btw, i thought the dogs did great on their tricks, especially, like you say, for being amidst distractions!!

SD&B

Experienced Member
LOVE IT, what a neat video! You seem to know about geology, too? What a gorgeous area! The dogs looks so so so happy!! :D
btw, i thought the dogs did great on their tricks, especially, like you say, for being amidst distractions!!
No, I don't know anything about geology, but I sure do like petrified wood. So very cool!

They are very happy, especially when running around off leash in the woods. Wanna' know one of the biggest distractions for Sundog? All those lizards!!!! Yes, she loves the leezards!

SD&B

Experienced Member
What kind of dogs are these, again? I've forgotten. Whatever they are, they sure are good looking, and look so fit and athletic, and i love the fancy tails!
They are both labradoodles. We shave them down to help with comfort, since it gets very warm at our normal home. (This video is where we are staying for the summer.) Barney's tail is trimmed. He has a poodley coat. Sundog's tail shows the full length her coat would be.