Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bordercolliecrazy, Sep 14, 2012.

1. My name is Colleen. I have 6 dogs! Yes SIX:) Ripp the border collie is the older and most talented. I also have another border collie and 4 small mix breed dogs. I love all dogs. This is a video of what me and Ripp do every day at work!
    Puppylove, MaryK, Dogster and 2 others like this.

2. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!!! Adorable video!!!! Very smart border collie you have there! Cant wait to see pictures of all the other dogs!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome. WOW SIX DOGS! They must be a handful, but a lot of fun. So you work at a doggy daycare and Rip gets to come with you? Please post pictures of your dogs. I adore Border Collies and of course mutts(mine is one)
    MaryK, Dogster and Dlilly like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!!:D Wow, 6 DOGS!!! Sounds like TONS of fun!!!!!! :) We'd LOVE to see pics of all your dogs!!!! Have fun on the site!!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  5. sara Moderator

6 cant be much more difficult than 5... especially when 3 of them are deaf and one can barely see, and one tries to kill everything he doesn't know.... :)

Seriously though, Welcome to the DTA! Enjoy the forum :)
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  6. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! :D
    MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome! Six bundles of fun and love WOWEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the vid. LOL and you call that work? Please post pics of your other dogs.
  8. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Welcome to DTA... Love the video! Ripp is very good looking..
    MaryK likes this.
  9. bekah1001 Honored Member

Hi and welcome!!!
    MaryK likes this.