Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ticklebe, May 30, 2012.

1. ticklebe Active Member

My names Tiffany I'm a 17 year old from Dunedin and I have a gorgeous 9 month old caramel border collie called Ellie who I love more than anything else in the world. :p The other dog in my profile pic is my old dog Samantha who passed away at the end of last year.
    I love this website and all its tricks... can't wait to try them all out with Ellie ;) she's such a superstar :)
    bekah1001, Dogster, Dlilly and 2 others like this.

2. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!! What tricks does your dog know?
    Dogster likes this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome, I'm also 17. I love the caramel color on Ellie. What tricks does Ellie know and do you use a clicker? Please post more pictures of your cute little Ellie.
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Welcome!!Liked the profile picture!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. ticklebe Active Member

Ellie knows sit, down, roll over, play dead, dance (on hind legs), touch, say hello, target, bow, cross her front paws, blow bubbles, jump through my arms and she's currently learning to weave between my legs (just trying to take the lure away) also, (this isn't a trick I taught she just does it and it's very cute) she picks up all my cups from school and carries them back to her bed if we're not paying attention, have now had to move the cups to a higher shelf as they have to go back at the end of the year :p
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME! WOW, sounds like you and your dog are doing great!!

Do post some pictures of Ellie!:)

The Dunedin in Florida? such a neat place.
    Dogster likes this.
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

That's great that you have taught her so many tricks already. You are doing great training her. Could you try and post a video of her picking up the cups, it sounds cute
    Dogster likes this.
  8. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome! :)
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

WELCOME!!!!!:D Sounds like you have quite the amazing dog!!!! And we would LOVE to see pics, as mentioned above!!!!!:love: Please stick around, come join our family here at DTA!!!!:p
    southerngirl likes this.
  10. ticklebe Active Member

Nope, Dunedin New Zealand ;)
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  11. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Ahhhh - another kiwi! Welcome!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

This site does seem to have a good number of Aussies! :D Is dog training probably more popular in Australia? Probably smarter dog owners down there?
    bekah1001 and Dogster like this.
  13. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA, would love to see some pics!
    Dogster likes this.
  14. ticklebe Active Member

My internets being really weird with uploading pics (it is SOOOO SLOW!!!!) but here's a link to a vid of her when she was 8 weeks old :p
    dogcrazy, Anneke, Ripleygirl and 2 others like this.
  15. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Welcome Tiffany!!
    Dogster likes this.
  16. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

That is one CUUUUUTE puppy!!!!:love:
  18. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

ADORABLE VIDEO!!! loved it, that pup just couldn't be any cuter at all! AND pretty amazing round of fetch for an infant baby dog, too!:eek:
    Ripleygirl and Dogster like this.
  19. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Adorable video!
    Dogster likes this.
  20. southerngirl Honored Member

She is so cute. I love that color, I haven't seen that color on a Border Collie before.
    Dogster likes this.