Hi :)

ticklebe

Hi,
My names Tiffany I'm a 17 year old from Dunedin and I have a gorgeous 9 month old caramel border collie called Ellie who I love more than anything else in the world. :p The other dog in my profile pic is my old dog Samantha who passed away at the end of last year.
I love this website and all its tricks... can't wait to try them all out with Ellie ;) she's such a superstar :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome, I'm also 17. I love the caramel color on Ellie. What tricks does Ellie know and do you use a clicker? Please post more pictures of your cute little Ellie.

ticklebe

Ellie knows sit, down, roll over, play dead, dance (on hind legs), touch, say hello, target, bow, cross her front paws, blow bubbles, jump through my arms and she's currently learning to weave between my legs (just trying to take the lure away) also, (this isn't a trick I taught she just does it and it's very cute) she picks up all my cups from school and carries them back to her bed if we're not paying attention, have now had to move the cups to a higher shelf as they have to go back at the end of the year :p

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME! WOW, sounds like you and your dog are doing great!!

Do post some pictures of Ellie!:)

The Dunedin in Florida? such a neat place.

southerngirl

Honored Member
That's great that you have taught her so many tricks already. You are doing great training her. Could you try and post a video of her picking up the cups, it sounds cute

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!!:D Sounds like you have quite the amazing dog!!!! And we would LOVE to see pics, as mentioned above!!!!!:love: Please stick around, come join our family here at DTA!!!!:p

Puppylove

Hi,
My names Tiffany I'm a 17 year old from Dunedin and I have a gorgeous 9 month old caramel border collie called Ellie who I love more than anything else in the world. :p The other dog in my profile pic is my old dog Samantha who passed away at the end of last year.
I love this website and all its tricks... can't wait to try them all out with Ellie ;) she's such a superstar :)

Welcome Tiffany!!