Hi... New To Site..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Petlawn, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Petlawn Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site while searching about pet on Google i found this forum i read 5 6 discussion on this forum which was really great and informative.. I love pets specially puppies so i would like to know more about how to care your pet how you need to behave with your pet and all other important things which makes you and your pet happy.. i hope that will enjoy the discussions on this forum.. :)
    Thank you..
    MaryK and Dogster like this.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome. Always lots to talk about and learn - feel free to jump in anywhere, and ask questions if you need to. Have fun!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!!!!!:) This is a great site if you're looking to learn about dogs (and have fun learning) Do you have a dog??? If so, we would love to see some pictures of him/her!!!!:D Enjoy the site!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome to D.T.A.!!!!!:) You'' find this site is fantastic. Check out the threads in the puppy section, loads of great information there. Jump in and ask questions if you need help, everyone is very friendly and willing to help with very good advice and information.

Do you have a dog??? If so, please post his/her photo and name, we all love seeing and hearing about other doggies.
    Dogster likes this.
  5. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to D.T.A!
    MaryK likes this.