Hi! I'm A Positive Newcomer... :)

sazzy73

(y) It's great to meet you all on here and I'm sure ova the next coming months we'll have lots to share & laugh about!

I originally come from London, but now I live in Mauritius, with hubby & kidz.
I currently seeking to have 2 local Mauritian Griffon dogs, but it"s taking a little time to find them, so in the mean while, I decided to do some research and learn as much about the puppies before I got them.

I have had dogs in the past, so I'm not a complete novice, although it's always positive to learn new tricks - ha-ha! :ROFLMAO:

Keep in touch, any advice - gladly welcomed....
Sazzy73

Mutt

Experienced Member
Welcome to DTA!
Hope you find two lovely companions soon, are you getting two pups at the same time?

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome!:) I'm originally from London, currently in Australia. Please post pics of your new puppies, we're all totally crazy about pics, especially puppies.:)

sazzy73

Hello again & Thank-you very much for all your warm welcomes.... :)

Well, I have a lovely story to share with you all.....After spending so long looking for 2 Griffons and lots of wishing...
I kept positive, believing that the Universe would deliver me the 2 most wonderful pups.
Last Sunday, here in Mauritius was Mother's Day. My husband, children & I decided to go the beach and work on our beach hut. I was just relaxing, enjoying the warm sun, when my daughter says "Mummy! There's 2 puppies under our beach hut". I laughed, thinking what has she seen?? WOW! Imagine my amazement, when I turned around to see 2 puppies peering at me from under the beach hut...I could of cried with joy! :LOL:

The little white & brown is female & the little black & brown one is male ~ exactly how I imagined them.
Ok, so they are not Griffons, but they are the most adorable pups & we all love them very much!

Since bringing them home, they've been wonderful! I'm teaching them to pee & poop in one spot outside. Needs more time to get it right, but I'm working on it. :poop:
I'll post pics very soon, so hopefully someone can tell me what breed they are?? LOL....

Luv n' sunshine...Sarah.

sazzy73

Photo1279.jpgPhoto1282.jpgPhoto1283.jpgPhoto1284.jpgPhoto1279.jpgPhoto1281.jpgPhoto1282.jpg

Here are some pics of the day we found them.
Please could anyone tell me what breed they are?
Many thanks... Sarah :)

MaryK

Honored Member
What a truly beautiful story, just love it.:love: Yes the Universe will always answer a genuine request for help, and you've had yours answered with two beautiful little puppies, a 'matching' pair one gorgeous little girl and one adorable little boy a bro and sis too!:love:

Keep up the good work with the pee/pooping, they'll get it very quickly.

As to their breed, well they're a bit young at present, but maybe one of the terrier breeds? Others on the forum are very good a picking 'what is the breed'.

Whatever their breed they're absolutely gorgeous and seems that your lovely little daughter has found her life long friends. Just adore all the pics but one of her with the little girl on her lap is just the sweetest pic ever.:love:

sazzy73

Hi MaryK,

Just wanted to say Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you for your lovely post!

My daughter Tahlia Honey (who we call 'Boo'), was one of the most important reasons as to why I hoped for 2 small breed dogs. She had a fear of dogs, as there are many big stray dogs here on the island, most of them will bark & scare her as we walk to the shops.
I wanted her to have her own, to understand how loving a dog can be. Boo has taken to these 2, like a fish to water!

She has picked the names Yin (male) & Yang (female) for them.

Mutt

Experienced Member
How nice that you found your two companions and that your daughter enjoys them so much :)
I think they are just "ordinary" mutts. ;) though I definitely see terrier in them.

Caiti

Experienced Member
Welcome to the DTA! Those little puppies are very cute and so lucky you took them in. I'm sure they've got a wonderful, loving home with you. I love their names, very original! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, the members of the DTA have got your back. ;)

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi MaryK,

Just wanted to say Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you for your lovely post!

My daughter Tahlia Honey (who we call 'Boo'), was one of the most important reasons as to why I hoped for 2 small breed dogs. She had a fear of dogs, as there are many big stray dogs here on the island, most of them will bark & scare her as we walk to the shops.
I wanted her to have her own, to understand how loving a dog can be. Boo has taken to these 2, like a fish to water!

She has picked the names Yin (male) & Yang (female) for them.
The pleasure is all mine:) What a wonderful and very sensible way to help Tahlia Honey over come her fear of dogs, congratulations. btw Love her name, what does it mean?

Yes she will come to understand how loving dogs can be, in fact, I think she's 'there' already:) And please tell her I just adore the names she's chosen, absolutely beautiful.:love:

Any questions, just start a thread, everyone here is so friendly and full of knowledge which we'll all be only too happy to share with you and Tahlia Honey:) Yin and Yang are two very lucky puppies to have such a wonderful, loving and caring Mommy to look after them.

sazzy73

Thank-you to everyone for all your support! It's very heartwarming to share such a passion with like-minded folks!

Yin & Yang are lucky, but I consider all of us to the most lucky ones to be blessed with them.
Everyday I include them in my gratitude list.

They have settled in so well and love all the attention they receive from my 3 children. My 2 eldest are in the UK & when they come on holiday they will be beside themselves with joy! I've sent them pics on facebook! LOL...

Once again..Thanks a million...