Hi from Heather and Jesse the JRT, from Arizona!!

justjesse197

Jesse and I just joined, and we can't wait to get involved! We both love learning new tricks, doing agility, lure coursing, canine freestyle, and disc dog! We can't wait to meet more dog trick enthusiasts like us :dogbiggrin:

~Heather and Jesse~

caninehorizons

Experienced Member
Hi Heather and Jessee ~~

After watching your adorable JRT and you in your contest video, I think you'd be a great freestyle team. Have you ever thought of doing that? Lots of places to do "tricks" there! And, the Sonoran Freestyle Club is in Tuscon, so you'd have support (fairly) close by. :o)

Charlene

leema

Heather, I have watched your videos of Jesse with interest. I love seeing terriers do tricks. :) Looking forward to seeing you around.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Hi!
I have seen your videos too, and they are amazing!!
And I wish my dogs handstand would be that confident.. She can't hold it that long... :)

justjesse197

It's nice to meet you all ;) I haven't put a routine together before, but we are working on one :) Szecsuani, have you tried withholding the treat? When I withheld the treat a little longer, Jesse held the position until he got the treat :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Heather and Jessie, sorry for the late welcome ....

:welcome: to the Dog Trick Academy!!!!!! :dogsmile: There are plenty of dog trick enthusiast here on this forum and we all support each other by helping and giving trick ideas, etc. :)

Enjoy the site!